WELL... I guess I am leaving you..hopefully very soon.

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
After many lengthy discussions and lots of research, my husband finally caved:thumbup: and is on board with me and we will begin TTC as soon as :witch: gets here.

I wont go on and on and repeat what can be found in my journal, but we have discovered some fertility issues with ME and I am having trouble ovulating. On CD41 currently, no sign of her and have never gone over 36 days.

My OB/GYN has given me the green light on Clomid and we will start with it on CD5 of my next cycle.:flower:

You all have been so wonderful and I will be back to check on all of you. I'm sure it will take us a while to concieve but I 100% believe in God's timing and He will bless us with a baby when that timing is perfect.

Thanks for everything. Love you ladies:hugs:

Yay! I am so excited for you hun, good luck :)

I'm so happy that you get to start TTC! I hope things go well with everything! We were going to be TTC buddies but I hope you get your BFP soon and maybe I'll meet up with you in May!

Hey chicken, I'm so happy for you! You're in my prayers and I WILL see you over on the bfp announcements soon!

glad your oh is on board, hope af comes soon :)
good luck for a bfp very soon! :) xxxx

Hey Hun,

Good luck with ttc and i hope you get a bfp very soon

x

LOO5, dont worry, I'm sure we will still be TTc Buddies;)

and thanks to everyone else. I hope everything gets sorted out. I have a lot on my mind right now..

Congrats hunni xx Good luck with TTC, praying you get a speedy BFP !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->