Well i knew i wasnt feeling good BUT OMG !!!

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Sorry but i know i belong here as we are not actively trying but i had a doctors appointment this morning coz i suffered one of the worst migraines on earth, and he looked through my records and then he checked my pulse and said that its fluctuating a bit so he wants me to take asprin one a day which i never should have stopped taking since the heart ops i had in 2006 and now he thinks its startng all over again. So now i dont know til next week if i had to stop trying altoghter or if we will be ok to keep going as we are.
Sorry to anyone for any posts in the wrong places - i think i have just found out the reason why there are a few things wrong with what i have done so sorry to anyone who have been affected it truly want meant and now i dont know how to feel.

Sorry thats my rant over and done with now its just wait and see.....

Im sorry that you are going through all of this i hope you get some answers soon x

Sorry your hoinh through this hun, hoping for good news for you....xx

and my period still hasnt started today, and i now have a tugging feeling when i get up of move in lower part of my tummy so i dont know whats happening and i suppose period will show up as normal in a few days and i cant shift a headache i have had for over a week now its not bad but just there everyday i just want a day free of it if you know what i mean.
Thanks to everyone xx :friends:

*MASSSIVEEE HUGS!!!* :( hmm i recon you should take a test in another 2 days if no AF?? you should keep up with the asprin hun, its for your own good! :( xxxx

:hugs: Sounds like you're having a rough time, I hope it all turns out ok for you x

Well period got me yesterday 3 days late so that ok , at least i still got them and no worries as for the asprin well i got no choice and it doesnt matter popping that pill every morning tbh i dont think about anything im taking i just take it and forget about it and get on with my day.
I still have the headaches too which i have had since the 12th july so am thinking that it may be the B6 supp im taking so will stop that as of tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone xx

and my period still hasnt started today, and i now have a tugging feeling when i get up of move in lower part of my tummy so i dont know whats happening and i suppose period will show up as normal in a few days and i cant shift a headache i have had for over a week now its not bad but just there everyday i just want a day free of it if you know what i mean.
Thanks to everyone xx :friends:

I've had that tugging too. It's not like any menstrual cramps I've ever had. They were strong enough to make me say, "Oh!", and grab my tummy.

Hope you feel better and get some answers. :hugs:

i did i got my period bang on time cd24, so i am now cd4 and took soy from cd1 this cycle as i think coz they are short i need to take it earlier but am still taking 200mg each day (am 43 and need all the help i can get before i turn 44 in dec! :shock) x

oh what hun. I thought hat was the case as i hadn't seen you about

its ok at least i can try soy for jsut two more cycles but i wont be trying anymore after next month i have had enough now but hey you never know it may happen before then lol xx

yeah you have still got time to try them. Fingers crossed it happens for you. It will be great if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->