Well I'm back here again..

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
After 5 short weeks of being pregnant. Now it's time to wait untill my period starts again till we can carry on.

I think we've decided not to try this year but we wont prevent it from happening either

Hi Lilybelle.
So sorry you have had to go through this. Take your time, allow yourself to heal both physically and mentally. Then ttc again when you feel is right. FX'ed when you do try again the next one sticks! All the best for whenever you try! :hugs:

Awe man, that SUCKS! I'm so sorry to hear that! I really hope you have another child soon!...Of course, when you're ready!

I hope you'll be okay emotionally!

So sorry for you loss hun I hope you get a :bfp: when your ready to try again and get a little sticky bean :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss and I think you are doing the right thing..take a break, recover and don't put pressure on yourself to try again before you are ready.
I hope everything works out for you in the end!

xxxx

So sorry. Sometimes a break can do wonders for the soul. DH and I took some time off TTC recently and it's really helped me change my outlook and it gave me time to grieve and wrap my head around the situation.

I hope that when you do decide to try again, that it all works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->