well im now offically..

well funnily enough i mistook the cooling period for us living apart!! but theres still hope :D

Listen to your inner voice, your gut feeling, deep down you know what it is you want from your relationship, so now is the time to clarify that.

I like that bit bestest... to me it means you'll find that inner strength that you hide for the sake of keeping the peace!

:hugs: for you hun
I know it must be such a hard time for you, but when you feel really low, read them words and smile inside, know that you will resolve it

xox

it cud mean 2 things tho!! it cud mean tht thts it!!

:hugs: :hugs: Hang on in there babe :hugs:

awww yvanne....are you ok?? i hope so...are you happy with this? cuz in the end thats what matters most i think :D i hope this is the right thing for you hun...xxx

p.s.
i'm kinda jealous of your strength to try it on your own :oops:

hope it all works out for you :hugs:

lexis, weve bn hain it out 4 a while now and yes it has taken me alot of strength to eventually say thts it ive had enough, but at the end of the day all chloe and callum would have grown up to is mummy and daddy fighting and thats how i grew up and i h8d it.

besides who knows we may sort our differsnces and have a whole new relationship, but i couldnt live my life thinking what if!!! if u need 2 chat babe just pm me xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->