Well ladies I'm back..

Garnet

Reaction score
Went to the doctor today and I had a natural miscarriage yesterday afternoon and all is clear. Doctor said I could try again but at my age, it is like gambling. He said another option is to get a donor egg and do IVF. Okay not going that route. Anyone else had several miscarriage that is over 40 and have a successful pregnancy???

so sorry to hear that garnet
i´m 40, had a MMC in december and i am now pregnant again, and i´m praying it´ll stick.
how old are you?
:hugs::hugs:

I just want to tell you that I'm very sorry for your loss:cry:

i´m 40, had a MMC in december and i am now pregnant again, and i´m praying it´ll stick.
how old are you?

I'm 43...

Hi Garnet,
Was just about to PM you to see how you're doing. You sound good - I'm so sorry and lots of hugs x
Reb

I'm so sorry that happened.

Sorry to hear about your lose :hugs:

Afraid I can't offer any advice or information though :hugs:

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Has your doctor been able to offer any insights into the MCs, or is he just chalking them up to age and not investigating further? You may want to look into alternative medicine, such as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), generally they consider age less of a factor and look into ways through acupuncture and herbs of balancing your system.

how old are you?

Congratulations...:flower:

Thank you ladies! I feel much better today and you know it may of been a bad pregnancy. Something may of been wrong with the baby so my body just let go of it. Since I'm older that could be the case. Our bodies have a way of doing that...

Hi Garnet,am so glad u are feeling better today:hugs:,it isnt easy and I Just wanted you to know that I am thinking and praying for you,:hugs::hugs:

glad you are feeling better garnet :hugs:
if i were you, i'd keep trying as many things as possible. as velo said, maybe alternative therapies give you a boost? a friend of mine had her first child at 43.

:hugs:

Hi Garnet

So sorry to hear your sad news. You are amazing that you sound so together, what a strong lady you must be! I had my 2nd mc at 39 and conceived my healthy son 6 weeks later. I had a further mc at 42, having made it to 12+2 weeks. That was just over 5 months ago and on the more positive days I am trying to focus on the fact that my body still knows how to get pregnant and can do it again. I am seeing a herbalist and, like you, feel that medical intervention is not the way forward. I really really hope that you are pregnant again soon. Thinking of you x

So sorry to hear that Garnet. I hope you are doing well.

Hi Garnet,

I hope your healing is going well, and/or starting. I am sorry for your loss.
I have not had several miscarriages, however, i did have one, I am presently getting almost to the end of my first trimester, I am 40, this will be my first. I had a lengthy period of time TTC after a loss in 2009. Stay positive. I believe it will happen. Health, diet, positivity. Bless you on your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->