Well scan tomorrow and who knows what will happen.......

Good luck vicky I can belive it when you have your boys I am going to seriously start paniking I am sure you joined at the same time as me :shock:

BTW your bump is not any bigger than mine and I only have one in their (he/she must be a bloater it surely cant be me :rofl::cry::rofl::cry:

wow you look great chick! :D congrats to gettin to 32 weeks! i rekon theyre gona hold in there for you - not long now! xxxxxxx

wheres all the stretchmarks eh lol u lucky girl lol i have loads!!!!

Wow!! You look great - those photos are amazing! Good luck for the scan - keep us posted! xx

Wel we are back and everything is fine - another scan in four weeks but I have to go see my midwife weekly from now on in as my blood pressure is a bit raised - ekkkkk

:thumbup: glad everything is good hun...keep an eye on that bp!! xx

Glad all is ok and you get to cook your boys a little bit longer. My BP jumped a few weeks ago and then stablised again, hopefully yours will do the same.

I love the progression pictures, I've been doing the same thing, but haven't taken the pictures every 2 weeks like you until later on, to start with I just did it when I remembered or every month or something.

Great to hear everything looks good! Tell those boys they must stay cooking a bit longer, cos once you have your twins I will be even more scared about labour coming lol xx

wow u dont look like ur carrying twins , u do not look whale-like AT ALL. Hope all goes well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->