Well, she got me :-(

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Another month, another period:cry:. The first time in a few days that Charlie slept through and I woke up at 3.15am wanting the loo, and the :witch:had arrived.

Charlie's 14 months now, and we've been trying for a baby brother or sister for him since he was born. We really wanted them close together. It's the realisation now that he's going to be at least 2 years old before the next one is born.:cry: Ideally I wanted less than a year, and now it's more than 2.

Everyone around me seems to be pg. And most of them were pg when I was with Charlie and I wanted to go through it again with them, but it's just not happening.:cry:I have friends who are 27 weeks, 20 weeks, 11 weeks, 25 weeks, and 17 weeks. And another one said they're going to start ttc for their third in November. I'll be gutted if she gets pg before me, and that's a horrible thought.:hissy:

That evil!!
Am sorry Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :(
I really wish u get ur BFP soon hun :hugs:

Thanks Suzan. I'm feeling a little better now I've been up a while.

I've just died my hair bright red, I'm now about to do a jack-o'lantern and make pumkin soup, got 30 toffee apples to make, then I'm off to a Halloween party, and I'm going to drink loads of the witches brew to cheer myself up!:headspin:

:hugs: have a fantastic night tonight hun!!

so sorry the witch got you :(

Sorry to hear af got you,.
I was much the same i wanted a small gap between Ewan and a sibling but it hasnt happened we started trying when Ewan was 9 months although prior to that i wasnt using any protection. very depressing.
If i catch now Ewan will be nearly 3!

Sorry about that Amanda. :hugs:It seems like the :witch:got most of us this month. We'll all be trying again together in November for more TCing craziness!

On the plus side, at least you can have a good time at your Halloween party and have a few drinks! Have a great time petal!

Aww chick I'm sorry :(

Have a good night later xxx

Sorry Amanda :(

Enjoy your witches punch though - You gonna post pics? :D

So sorry the witch got you this month. :hugs:

lots of :dust: for next month!!!

Sorry Amanda :(

Enjoy your witches punch though - You gonna post pics? :D

Oh yes! Just put the camera in my bag. Wait till you see what we're dressing the little man in - it's fantastic!!!!

Hi Amanda

I am in the same boat as you, just new borns all around me, and people who are pregnant, all i can say is just keep trying and don't think about it best of luck and keep on smilling X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->