Well that was embarrassing!

Sarahdisco

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
LO is 7 weeks tomorrow. Ive not had a period yet and last night OH and I got a bit carried away... For the first time since LO was born :)

He pulled out before the big event but now I'm panicking that there'll be a surprise on its way! Just had to go to the chemist and ask for the morning after pill (had LO in her pram too! I must have looked a right tramp!)

So embarrassing! Hopefully it works as 2 under 2 would be a nightmare!

Safe to say OH will be "wearing a coat" till I can get my implant back in!

However... Forgot how much unplanned DTD can be! Sex while pregnant was crap, and for 6 months before we were TTC which completely killed the mood. Nanny had taken LO for a few hours so we could go out for tea. Had to lie to her as we didnt make our restaurant reservations!!

Oops!

Oooh brings back memories. My story is even worse, I had to take the morning after pill twice in one week... haha. Oh, the shame. The first time was exactly at 6 weeks, our uhm... contraception.. was expired. Totally forgot to check because that hadn't been an issues in years so I got paranoid and got the pill... And then a couple days after (with new ones), it ripped. Seriously bad luck. I bought it over the counter and it was the same pharmacist, lol. She was lovely and didn't even look at me funny, ha.

After that, I just hid from my OH until I had a copper IUD put in lol. :)

TTC sex really is terrible. It took us over a year and halfway through it just felt like work. :/

Oooh brings back memories. My story is even worse, I had to take the morning after pill twice in one week... haha. Oh, the shame. The first time was exactly at 6 weeks, our uhm... contraception.. was expired. Totally forgot to check because that hadn't been an issues in years so I got paranoid and got the pill... And then a couple days after (with new ones), it ripped. Seriously bad luck. I bought it over the counter and it was the same pharmacist, lol. She was lovely and didn't even look at me funny, ha.

After that, I just hid from my OH until I had a copper IUD put in lol. :)

TTC sex really is terrible. It took us over a year and halfway through it just felt like work. :/

What's the IUD like? I've always got on well with the implant but the docs have just told me it'll be a 4 weeks wait to get it put in! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->