Well, the witch got me :-(

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Hey all, the :witch: got me, it wasn't implantation beeding in the end. I feel cool about it though, only my first month trying and only one chance to BD during my ovulating week. But I have learnt much these past 2 weeks (yes, I am wise, Daniel Son!). First, I shall chill about symptom-watching. I thought I had symptoms but they weren't. It was just me watching my body more closely. (hmmm, betcha I'm reporting symptoms next month ;-) 2) Listen to my 'gut'. I just 'knew' I wasn't PG this month but still held onto some hope. I really really think I will just KNOW! We shall see, ha? and 3) I don't know my cycle as well as I thought as I was 1-2 days earlier than I thought.

Anyhoo, roll on december :) xx

aww I'm sorry the :witch: got you. I know how that first month feels, I analyzed every symptom that first month!!

sorry to hear that, i think we are all victims of 'sypmtom watching'!! it's impossible not to.

i hope you get your bfp next month in time for christmas :)

darn that :witch:! Well, looks like Dec will be a busy month for us all! :headspin:

Aw I am sorry! The first month is aweful! I had so many preggers symptoms that month.. I would bet money on the fact that I was pregnant!! :rofl: Goodluck next cycle!! :hugs:

Yep, I remember my first month, I swore black and blue I was PG!

I'm sorry the :witch: got you, but with more bd'ing next month a BFP is certainly on the cards! Good luck!

:dust: :dust: hopefully dec is a good month for everyone!!!

good luck hun x
hope you get your bfp next month !

Good luck for next month TrixieLox :dust:

Hope you get a BFP for a Christmas present :hugs:

:hugs: Im sorry she got you too. She is just being nasty this week. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members