Well this was unexpected...

butterflywolf

Reaction score
So I never thought I'd be here again. I have a beautiful DD who is 5.5 years old and a handsome DS who is 3.5 years old. Both rainbow babies. My husband and I have been together for 14 years, we have NEVER gotten pregnant without having to go at it like rabbits and even then it was only a chance at it. We had one blighted ovum (first ever pregnancy) ended at 10 weeks. Then DD. Then two chemical pregnancies, one ended at 4.5 weeks and another at 5.5 weeks. Then our DS. We where done. Husband was going to get fixed the summer after having our son, but he couldn't go through with it, nor would I make him (I was there when they tried and the panic attacks he had, I called it off). We discussed that if a whoops happen, it happens. We'd be okay with a third kid, but if that happens he MUST get snipped then.
Well my LMP was Dec 27th start date. I was suppose to start around the 28th of Jan. We had sex Jan 28th, he finished inside, normally he never does, but well what can I say but the heat of the moment. Following that, on Friday I just 'knew' I was pregnant. I tested Monday and Tuesday last week, negative. I still knew though, it was nerve wrecking as it was the same feeling I had all the other times when I was pregnant.
Tested positive on Thursday night and the line keeps getting darker. No mistaking it. I'm roughly 4 weeks right now and sent the doctor an email to see what he wants to do. Normally he has me go in for betas. So we'll see what he says come Monday/Tuesday.
I went out and bought prenatal and already started on them.

Now, with my past two pregnancies where I gave birth, I had like zero symptoms in the first tri besides being extremely tired at 8 weeks.

This go around, OMG. I am extremely tired already. I hurt my back somehow, could have been from bowling as I bowled today but I have never done that before and it still hurts now. I'm emotional, gassy, and even my husband has gone WTH cause neither one of us recalls me ever being like this X_X

So yea there's my story. Excited and nervous to be here.

I am in the same boat. It has always been a struggle to get pregnant. With my son. He is 4 turns 5 in March, it took a year. My daugther I used Clomiphene she is 2. My hormones are always all over the place. I just got my BFp at 10 dpi. I ovulated Jan 31. So due date should be oct 24th. I wanted a 3 kid. Didn’t think it would happen fast. Congrats by the way.

I am in the same boat. It has always been a struggle to get pregnant. With my son. He is 4 turns 5 in March, it took a year. My daugther I used Clomiphene she is 2. My hormones are always all over the place. I just got my BFp at 10 dpi. I ovulated Jan 31. So due date should be oct 24th. I wanted a 3 kid. Didn’t think it would happen fast. Congrats by the way.
Glad to know I'm not alone. Congrats to you as well!
It's still pretty surreal for me. I go for my first beta this morning so hoping to hear results by the time they close tonight, if not first thing tomorrow I'm sure I'll know. And then I go back Weds or Thursday. Will depend on the weather and roads, yay snow storms. (Sarcasm)

First blood draw:
At the extremely very most I'm 14 DPO (We had sex exactly two weeks ago in a few hours X'D) I'm guessing I'm more 12 DPO. Anyway 119 HCG

DS levels where 11 dpo 28 HCG, 13 DPO 88.7, 18 DPO 607
DD where: 8 dpo 11.7 hcg, 13 dpo 197
First Chemical was only 5.99 at like 10 DPO and it should have been higher as I tested positive at 7/8 DPO.
Second chemical was 24 I think and then 28 and those where 8 DPO and 10 DPO I believe.

Heyyy! Girl I’m in the same situation!
Took 3 years to conceive dd she’s now almost 4, had a mmc Jan 2017, got pregnant with ds and had him Jan 2018 and he just turned 1. We tossed around the idea of a third but for me I was done and content. Ds was a stressful labor/delivery and I wanted dh to get fixed but he wanted to wait until he was 30 he is 28 now. I however made it clear to him I did not want to have any more children after 30 and I just turned 29! Anyway like you said I guess in the heat of the moment something happened and the next day I had a feeling.. like I just knew I was going to get a positive test and bam 8 days later there it was.

Heyyy! Girl I’m in the same situation!
Took 3 years to conceive dd she’s now almost 4, had a mmc Jan 2017, got pregnant with ds and had him Jan 2018 and he just turned 1. We tossed around the idea of a third but for me I was done and content. Ds was a stressful labor/delivery and I wanted dh to get fixed but he wanted to wait until he was 30 he is 28 now. I however made it clear to him I did not want to have any more children after 30 and I just turned 29! Anyway like you said I guess in the heat of the moment something happened and the next day I had a feeling.. like I just knew I was going to get a positive test and bam 8 days later there it was.
Oh wow, very similar indeed! I turn 31 this year, I told DH I was done having kids once I turned 30...clearly that didn't happen X'D But he MUST get snipped if this one hangs around. Happy and healthy 9 months for you!

HCG Beta test on Monday 119 HCG
HCG Beta test today on Weds 360 HCG
Doubling every 30 hours roughly. I go again on Friday and then I'm guessing go from there to set up an apt or a scan for 8 weeks.

Hi congratulations on ure pregnancy.
Ure have to come join us all in the October bumkins thread. It's in preganacy and discussions section.

Oh wow, very similar indeed! I turn 31 this year, I told DH I was done having kids once I turned 30...clearly that didn't happen X'D But he MUST get snipped if this one hangs around. Happy and healthy 9 months for you!
Yes! My doctor said after telling him I was done and sending dh to get fixed that for him be snipped while I was still pregnant because it takes a certain amount of days for it to clear out or something along those lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->