Well, what a day!!!

Congrats on finishing work, and also on passing your course! Clever Kat!
It is a bit odd when you finish work after having the same routine for so long. At first I felt like I had to have something constructive to do each and every day, and kept myself ridiculously busy, but the past few days I've just been taking it easy, as I realise that I won't have the opportunity to do so for too much longer! lol
xxx

Congrats on passing! I hope you enjoy your baby shower tomorrow and enjoy your time off. Pamper yourself and relax before baby comes!

xx

I've been off work with pelvic problems for a while now and i didn't know what to do with myself at first and now i'm so busy, i don't know how i found the time to work full time!!

congrats on passing :D
Dont worry ul soon slot into the lazy slob routine :D xx

Woohoo enjoy the rest just pretend you're on holiday!!!! Congrats on passing!!!Enjoy your baby shower today xx

Really looking forward to my baby shower today!! Although someone just texted me to say that she will pick me up and take me. She thught that since she was passing anyway, she may as well pick me up so I can have a few drinks :dohh: Think she forgot the principle of the thing for a few minutes!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->