Well wouldnt u just know it!

ive just thought i was p'd up on sat night :oops: i didnt know though i honestly thought i was coming on!

Tootsie said:
Congrats hun :D

If i were you i'd be screaming down the phone :lol: I'd have to tell him as quickly as possible. Or i'd not tell him till he got home :twisted: depends what mood i'd be in i suppose :lol:

:lol: ill see when he rings up :twisted:

sophie said:
ive just thought i was p'd up on sat night :oops: i didnt know though i honestly thought i was coming on!
You'll be fine hun!!!! FINE

I was always cautious on this & then I was told until 12 weeks your bean cannot feed off alcohol or something - Can't remember details it was a convo with Beanie at the Birmingham meet!

:hugs:

The fags is the main thing to stay clear of now I think but I don't think you will smoke!

:hissy: he didn't ring i keep ringin him and his phone switched off! prob left it in car :x
I gave up smoking new years eve so i wont be smoking funny thing though i was cravng them last week but didn't have one :lol:
i will have to wait up for him now

oh yeah an i did a clear blue i couldn't wait :oops: im def pregnant anyway :D

edit: heres a pic its not very clear though! but its a def +
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/test.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! x

congrate all the best hope he answers asap 4u baby dust ur way :dust:

Thanks everyone i just cant believe it :lol: just wish that bloody div had rang!!!

LOL What time is he due home?

He gets in about 10.45, im shattered but im gonna wait up for him!
x

Bless

Anyway I think it would be a nicer moment face to face Sophie even though your bursting :lol: :hugs:

BTW me can see that line :yipee:

yeah i thought that too! ive propped the test up on the mirror and i will see if he notices it when he comes in! prob not he very dippy :lol:

:yipee: its so clear im only a day late!

It can be hun - Women are different & depends what date you ovulated etc :D

Best of luck hun :hugs:

Will catch the goss on yoru OH tomorrow hehe

Ill be on here 1st thing fillin u all in!
Thanks ever so much ide have bursted if it hadnt have been for here!
:hugs:

awwwww bet you cant wait. you should right him a christmas card. from you kia and baby bump. with the test stick inside :D

Dionne said:
awwwww bet you cant wait. you should right him a christmas card. from you kia and baby bump. with the test stick inside :D
Times goin so slowwww :lol: Good idea that!

Oh Sophie have you still not managed to get in contact with him? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->