Well..

Congrats! That has well shocked me! Might sound stupid but... how? lol not as in HOW but like, I thought you were single?

:rofl: Bexy, you know you don't have to be in a relationship to be pregnant right? Just to GET pregnant :rofl:

LOL well Bex.. Heres the story!! Its not with Tyes dad, which is a good thing i guess! I started seeing this guy a while back.. and you know! We did use protection 99% of the time but like once we didnt and he 'pulled out' and i seriously had no idea i was pregnant, iv had no signs, no sickness.. nothing :shock: I only took the test because i had tummy pain and Toria told me to take it ! I havnt had proper periods since Tye so i really have no idea how far i am, like i said could be anywhere near 12weeks :shock:

I feel abit silly for getting myself in this situation.. but it happens right?! Im not the only one am i ?!!

Oh and i have taken two different tests on two different days and both were + ! I dont think both tests are lying to me !

blooming eck... i didnt see that one comming!!!

congrats babe
xxxxx

LOL well Bex.. Heres the story!! Its not with Tyes dad, which is a good thing i guess! I started seeing this guy a while back.. and you know! We did use protection 99% of the time but like once we didnt and he 'pulled out' and i seriously had no idea i was pregnant, iv had no signs, no sickness.. nothing :shock: I only took the test because i had tummy pain and Toria told me to take it ! I havnt had proper periods since Tye so i really have no idea how far i am, like i said could be anywhere near 12weeks :shock:

I feel abit silly for getting myself in this situation.. but it happens right?! Im not the only one am i ?!!

Lol glad it's not with Tye's dad, I was just checking!

jacey, i know i'm still with katie and bump's daddy, soo its not really the same - but we werent using anythin cos i thought it wouldnt happen to me :dohh: i felt so so stupid at first, managing to get myself pregnant again when katie was 3 months old, but christ, we arent the first and we certainly wont be the last!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->