Went and had Blood Quan done today. Just an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
Well, I went in to get a blood quantitative done today. Due to all the nausea I'm having I gave in.

I realize it could be too soon still to get it done at only 8DPO.
So, if it is negative I will just retest next week.

I will keep everyone posted..

~P.S, I hope we get a lot of BFP's this month. [-o<
Wish me luck [-o<

Well, I went in to get a blood quantitative done today. Due to all the nausea I'm having I gave in.

I realize it could be too soon still to get it done at only 8DPO.
So, if it is negative I will just retest next week.

I will keep everyone posted..

~P.S, I hope we get a lot of BFP's this month. [-o<
Wish me luck [-o<

Forgot to mention I won't know the results till tomorrow!

I'm just glad you waited until 8dpo instead of getting it done at 6dpo like last time!

:rofl:

Good luck!

:blush: Yeah I know!.!
I have a bad habit.. And, I feel like the only one...:blush:

:mrgreen:

Why test if it might be too soon? - the result would be the same in two weeks! There woudl still be a baby. Finding out early doesnt help at all, because if it's negative you'd just wonder if it's too early adn retest next week.
Shouldnt we all just wait for AF? She's our best predictor.

I'm not having a go, just saying...I dont think we should encourage a generation of wwant-to.be-mothers who test every 2 minutes. It's not worth the effort or cost! Just my opinion.

Anwyay, good luck!

Some women test early - some don't!

Personal choice :D

Its hard. I promise myself every month I won't test unless :witch: doesn't show, but every month I test before she's due!!!! So you definitely aren't the only one

Sinead

I was peestickoholic - I had it BADDDDD! lol

but arent they expensive? At €10 a pop I find waiting a more economic opiton!! maybe I'm just a tight misery guts!!!

I think there like 80 bucks, but my insurance covers it...
Or, something like that really not sure. The man has all charge of the bills in the house I don't mess with that stuff..:rofl:

but arent they expensive? At €10 a pop I find waiting a more economic opiton!! maybe I'm just a tight misery guts!!!

I don't know about where you are, but for hpt I can run to the dollar store and get them for $1 each (plus taxes). If they have any in stock! I'm sure there are people like me that come in and clean them out - buy 5-10 at a time...so far only bought 5, but if this cycle's a bust (still think it is, but temps looking good!) then I'll be going and buying more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back