Went out last night and..................

milliemeg

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
we told mum to keep Amelia up till we got home as no one is able to get Amelia to sleep other than me :happydance: sure i'll be cursing when we want a late night out

So we left at 7pm and Amelia normally goes to bed at 7.30pm so i tried to make her have as many naps as possible during the day managed a total of 1 1/2 so asked mum and dad to take her for a walk in the pram at 8pm and if were not back by 9pm give her some EBM

they took her out at 8pm for 1/2 hour then attempted to give her 4oz at 9pm but she wouldnt take it, didnt think she would as thats something else only mummy can do lol

but we got back at 9.20pm and did her milk and put her in her pjs and she downed 5oz and when straight down and she didnt wake up till 3.45am :happydance: then not again till 8.30am she normally wakes at 2am and 5am and thats with a dream feed at 10.30pm

so today we've had about 2 hours of nap time and we will probably go out in the pram again tonight about 8pm and put her down for 9.30pm and see what happens im so excited :rofl:

Gem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->