Went to A&E last night and it's not good.

I too have an early scan on Friday due to spotting and previous m/c.

I know how annoying it is when people say the wrong things at work. Try not to take notice, usually they think they are saying something good and not realise that all it matters to you now its this particular pregnancy and baby. I know how it feels I was getting quite upset with some of the things people said to me ( eg. " at least you know you can get pregnant!")

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, I really think its difficult to keep hopes high, but you have to try for your baby and for your sanity.

Please let us know what they say on Friday, I do hope a positive outcome for both of us

Big hugs

I'm really sorry you are going through this. I think a lot of people don't really understand about the pain of m/c because they think 'oh you can just get pregnant again' or whatever. I know they mean well but it is hard to take at times.
:hug: I really hope everything works out better than you expect.

oh huni, I am thinking of you at this very hard time and sending you lots of positive prayers, please let us know how it goes, my fingers, toes and legs are crossed for you.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow honey, i am going through the same problem, brown blood and clotting... its horrible i know. I also have a scan tomorrow.

Good luck hope it all goes well tomorrow!

Hugs

Alex

Hi coachingbeef

How are you doing hun? :hugs:

I'm so scared. The blood was red yesterday with clots and slight cramps. It seems to be brown again today but I'm assuming once I get moving around at work it'll be red again. I'm still not feeling hopeful for today to be honest.. Thank you for asking xx :hugs:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. My scan is at 12.20 so I will let you know how it goes. :hugs:

Wishing you the best of luck today xxxx

Hi coachingbeef

How are you doing hun? :hugs:

I'm so scared. The blood was red yesterday with clots and slight cramps. It seems to be brown again today but I'm assuming once I get moving around at work it'll be red again. I'm still not feeling hopeful for today to be honest.. Thank you for asking xx :hugs:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. My scan is at 12.20 so I will let you know how it goes. :hugs:

I will be thinking of you hun and wishing you all the best. :hugs:

thinking of you hun, hope everything goes ok chick xx

Not good news I'm afraid.
Nothing has developed since last week so I'm basically waiting to miscarry. If nothing has passed by next Friday I need to discuss ways of getting rid of the pregnancy. I'm guessing it's going to happen soon because the blood is heavy and I'm having to wear pads now.
I just want to thank you lovely ladies for the good wishes, advice and reassurance you have provided to me over my short pregnancy.
Hopefully I'll be back soon when our hearts have healed from this pain we're feeling right now.
xxxxxxx

so sorry ... :hugs:
take good care of you, do whatever you need to do to grieve and take your time ... we'll save you a spot back here :hugs:

Oh sweetheart I'm so so sorry.

I'm sending you extra big hugs.

Lots of Love :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012