Went to see a psychic...

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
I went to see a different psychic this time around...I believe in all this stuff so we will see. The psychic said I would fall pregnant in October..we are going to TTc in September. He also said I would have a girl. It was interesting and fun..we will see soon enough how accurate his predictions are!!

i went to see one last april she asked if i had a daughter (i dont) ...6 or 7 weeks later i was unaware i had conceived up til about 12 weeks!! weird how it was so close to the visit....i think theres some truth in what they say. however, some are fakes

I've been to 2, and both told me I'd have 2 boys, but still no news and I'm trying for a girl I think I'm testing my luck or something. Maybe I should take the girl thing out of my mind and try for a boy.

I've been to 2, and both told me I'd have 2 boys, but still no news and I'm trying for a girl I think I'm testing my luck or something. Maybe I should take the girl thing out of my mind and try for a boy.

sorry if i sound rude but how on earth do you try for a certain sex? does it not just depend on the mans sperm?
the only possible way then would be with a donor maybe?

There are ways you can try to influence which sex you have. Apparently the female sperm can survive longer than male sperm so if you specifically want a girl then it would be best to have sex before you ovulate (then not have sex during ovulation) so that the only surviving sperm left (when the egg is released) should be female. Obviously this doesn't mean you will definately have a girl but the odds would be in your favour.

ahh thats really interesting, ive never heard that before. but i am wtt so leaving all that till i get the green light!

I went to see a different psychic this time around...I believe in all this stuff so we will see. The psychic said I would fall pregnant in October..we are going to TTc in September. He also said I would have a girl. It was interesting and fun..we will see soon enough how accurate his predictions are!!

OMG! i had a psychic reading yesterday and i was told i was going to get pregnant and she gave the month October and that it would be a girl too... Spooky !!
Dh is waiting to have a vasecomy reversal at the moment so who knows hopefully it will come true!
She did say the procedure who work :thumbup:
She also knew i already had a son and a daughter.. Really impressed with her

lets hope the :dust: comes our way :happydance:

do psychics ever tell you anything scary?

Ive always wanted to go see one but don't think i could handle it and might get a bit fixated if they told me about bad things that were going to happen.

do psychics ever tell you anything scary?

Ive always wanted to go see one but don't think i could handle it and might get a bit fixated if they told me about bad things that were going to happen.
Ive never been told anything bad.. but i'm not sure if they do or not they just tell you about your path in life.. my psychic said tht
its lovely for her not to see anything but good things and be able to pass this on to me which is quite unuasual within a reading :flower: then she said BTW you will be pregnant soon :happydance:

If you don't want to know anything bad...just say I don't want to hear the bad stuff. I love going to psychics...I gone prob a dozen times. When I was first pregnant waith Rian I went. I sat down and she said..your pregnant and it's a girl..I was pregnant and baby was a girl!!!!

MRSRICHRS2K...that would be cool if we both got pregnant and had girls around the same time!!

If you don't want to know anything bad...just say I don't want to hear the bad stuff. I love going to psychics...I gone prob a dozen times. When I was first pregnant waith Rian I went. I sat down and she said..your pregnant and it's a girl..I was pregnant and baby was a girl!!!!

MRSRICHRS2K...that would be cool if we both got pregnant and had girls around the same time!!

yes it would be i'll let you know if she is right lol.. i saw one before i had my son (1st preg) she said you'll be preg soon and within a few mths i was... then after he was born i didnt see her for a few yrs and she bumped into my sister and said did ur sister have her baby girl? and i had just had my 2nd child my daughter.. spooky i believe that if u get a genuine one, tht is truly gifted it does come true .. very talented and always amazes me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->