were has my bump gone?? :S

great news...glad all is well :)

what tips did she give u to get baby to move? xxx

she said go for a walk. drink some freezing cold water. bounce on ball. eat something sugary.
i drank some freezing water and ate a choccy bar and seemed to do the trick :d xx

Doesnt look like belly dropped from picture, deffinatly call midwife hun if your ever worried x x

I would try to see a midwife or doctor but I wouldn't be overly worried. My bump is a different shape now to a few weeks ago as baby has dropped.

It's said you can lose weight in the last few weeks.

Also if baby has engaged (dropped) your bump will appear smaller because baby's head isn't floating up in your uterus, it's down in your pelvis.

You look like you've lost a tiny bit of weight and baby is engaged to me.

Yeah I would agree, you do also look like youve generally lost some weight aswell

Could it be water retention before? You do normally lose weight towards the end or just not gain any extra as your body absorbs a lot of fluids it has been holding. Maybe mention it to MW though.

glad all is well hun i have also been told that babys head doesnt allways engage until labour second time round butits not 100% but your 38 weeks anyway so baby is full term now :-/

you should call the labour ward at the hospital, they will probably call you in to get checked over, best to put your mind at ease xx

Mine did the same exact thing, lol...it freaked me out. It's baby engaging and getting lower down in there preparing for the big day :thumbup:

i think you were having a slim day lol.... the way the baby is laying and also any bloating or retaining water will effect how you look... x

glad bubba is happy in there <3

sending love

x

Glad all ok hun, this is my 4th baby and i dont remember when i dropped with any of them but i also heard they sometimes dont drop till labour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->