We're Pregnant!

Congratulations! I got my BFP yesterday too and my LMP was 10th July

x

Congratulations to you! :hugs: I am only one day ahead of you LOL So you are due April 16th if I am not mistaken? Do you have any weird symptoms? It feels like everything is hitting me at once - especially the hot flashes! :haha:

OMG I didn't even know hot flashes were a symptom! I've been having these so bad the past few days...

The flashes are crazy! Last night I woke up in the night shivering, telling DH I was freezing. he came to hug me and I was sweating! Then after a 30 second cuddle I had to wriggle free, I was so hot!:haha:

I guess it is almost like a light fever - considering our temps stay elevated, I guess it is normal. However, I keep turning my air conditioner on and off, up and down. I don't know what to do with myself LOL!

Yep the 16th - I'm so nervous as it is still so early, but SOOOOOO excited too. Not sure when to make doctors appointment, as my BFP is showing 2 days before my AF is due. I have done 7 tests since yesterday! Couldn't quite believe it.

Good luck to you xx

I am nervous too because of how early we are! I am anxious to get to my gynecologist on Tuesday and see what's up! :dance:

You are still very young. I am 38 and this is my first! Like you, I feel so blessed and fortunate. We are indeed so lucky that this happened quickly. Here is to a very healthy and happy pregnancy for us both!:hugs:

Congratulations :baby:

You give me hope:hugs: im 39 dh is 41

Have a H&H 9 months:flower:

Congratulations! I got my BFP yesterday too and my LMP was 10th July

x

Congratulations to you! :hugs: I am only one day ahead of you LOL So you are due April 16th if I am not mistaken? Do you have any weird symptoms? It feels like everything is hitting me at once - especially the hot flashes! :haha:

OMG I didn't even know hot flashes were a symptom! I've been having these so bad the past few days...

The flashes are crazy! Last night I woke up in the night shivering, telling DH I was freezing. he came to hug me and I was sweating! Then after a 30 second cuddle I had to wriggle free, I was so hot!:haha:

I guess it is almost like a light fever - considering our temps stay elevated, I guess it is normal. However, I keep turning my air conditioner on and off, up and down. I don't know what to do with myself LOL!

Yeah, that would make sense wouldn't it!

I keep having waves of nausea too only mild though. I gag at anything too.
I'm loving all these symptoms! xx

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"