We're ready for our holiday!

lauren-kate

Reaction score
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/qexy-loz/011508155257.jpg

He's such a poser! :laugh2::laugh2: We've still got another 4 months to wait, but I couldn't resist buying him some baby sunglasses. x

That picture is ADORABLE...

I bought Olivia some stuff when I was still pregnant for our holiday and I put it away... I'll be damned if i know what Ive done with it now. I know i put a box in the garge of 'things she wont need for a while' I dare say its in amongst that.

When is it you go? We fly 8th May

x

Aww hun Ryan is such a cool lil dude! wot a cutie!! He's even givin the thumbs up too! Poser he is? Where does he get that from then? lol. Ur lucky to be goin away, sure ull have an ace time.. Just think of all that sand Ryan can eat! lol xx ps we have that bouncer too!

When is it you go? We fly 8th May

x

I think it's the 4th or 5th of May.. I'd better find out really lol.

He definately gets the posing from his dad... (he was taking pictures of himself the other day in the living room whilst my parents were here), although I have an unhealthy obsession of going through all the digital photos of me and deleting any that don't look right lol. Is that normal? x

I do that too!!

:(

I don't like the ones of me holding Olivia in Hospital I look as white as a sheep and a complete tramp in my PJs but I couldn't delete those precious moments but usually most pictures of me are deleted when I look through the digitalo Camera. I think its the down side to them. You wouldnt have a choice on the old ones. Now im just left with no pictures of me really. lol

x

Aw that's one of the cutest pictures!! Looks like he can't wait!

I think it's the 4th or 5th of May.. I'd better find out really lol.

He definately gets the posing from his dad... (he was taking pictures of himself the other day in the living room whilst my parents were here), although I have an unhealthy obsession of going through all the digital photos of me and deleting any that don't look right lol. Is that normal? x

Lol this sounds sooo familiar! xx

I do that too!!

:(

I don't like the ones of me holding Olivia in Hospital I look as white as a sheep and a complete tramp in my PJs but I couldn't delete those precious moments but usually most pictures of me are deleted when I look through the digitalo Camera. I think its the down side to them. You wouldnt have a choice on the old ones. Now im just left with no pictures of me really. lol

x

Argh, I hate my hospital pics... My family came in straight after - all with their cameras and started snapping away. My hair was all over the place, no make-up, white and blotchy, hardly any clothes on. 'You look stoned' is what Ryan's dad said when he saw pics :o I don't even know WHO has photos of me in hospital now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->