West Coast Meet???

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Hey West Coast Girlies!!! :)

BnB Is growing so fast and I have noticed alot of New members are here on the West Coast, I wanted to get an Idea of how many of you would be interested in a Meet.

Im in Sacramento California. I know that there are a few girls now from the bay area and I have even seen a few girls join from my neck of the woods. So, If you are interested in a meet, please reply to this thread and let me know that you are interested. Then we can go from there and pick a place to meet and come up with a fun thing to do!

Hope to meet some of you soon :)

Suz!

:happydance:

I have a feeling that most of the West Coast Girls in our area are in the Bay Area.... So if we have a few more girls interested, Im thinking it would be good to do something in San Francisco... Maybe a Union Square Meet or Fishermans Warf..( I know thats real Toursty...) Even the Zoo (now that it is re-opened ;))

What A Great Idea!!!
I Can Also Welcome You In My House We Do Have A Great Back Yard And Patio(hot Tub And I Ask My Obgyn It Is Ok To Use When You Ttc And When You Are Pg The Temp Can't No Be Over 100) Anyway The House Is Very Confortable And I For Party I Hosted 25 And More.
If You Wanted To Do A Luncheron Or A Tea Party !
There Is Also Very Nice Street Like Filmore Or 24 Th Street(that Is Where My Shop Is )with Plenty Of Interesting Shop Around .
I Will Try To Think Or More Too!

:) That sounds Great !

Yea! I'm totally in! That sounds like fun. Good idea Suz, I've never done one of these before, but a site I used to go on had them a lot on the east coast since that was where most the people were. It will be cool to meet everyone in the area. :hi:

Great! Can you girls think of anyone else in our area?

What A Great Idea!!!
I Can Also Welcome You In My House We Do Have A Great Back Yard And Patio(hot Tub And I Ask My Obgyn It Is Ok To Use When You Ttc And When You Are Pg The Temp Can't No Be Over 100) Anyway The House Is Very Confortable And I For Party I Hosted 25 And More.
If You Wanted To Do A Luncheron Or A Tea Party !
There Is Also Very Nice Street Like Filmore Or 24 Th Street(that Is Where My Shop Is )with Plenty Of Interesting Shop Around .
I Will Try To Think Or More Too!

Just curious, what kind of shop do you own?

it's gift/flower shop name the French Tulip.

Does a Saturday work for you girls? I work Mon-Fri.

Saturday are perfect! how many of us?

:lol: We would love to have anyone come! Just fly into SFO - San Francisco Int. Airport :happydance: Ill be your taxi!

Miel...So far it would be 4 of us...

Suz
Miel
Holldoll
Burtonbaby

Anyone else???

i am asking mnm-220 she just introduce herself on the forum not a long time ago in January i found out today she is from california also.
so what do you want to do ladies? shop around ? have lunch ?
and i promess you guys my english is way better when i speak !
anyone speak french?(my husband was reading my posts this morning and he was like my god laetitia you really have to do better than that ...oh well it's not that easy! )

it's gift/flower shop name the French Tulip.
Im sure Suz mentioned something about this :dohh: With everything I forgot but now recall 'something'.

Do you have website?

Hello Ladies,

I sooo wish I could join but i'm in So Cal and work on weekends. I actually work 2 jobs and my part time job is every Sat and Sun.

I'm all about meeting new people and think this is a great idea. Mabye another time! If I am ever in the bay area I will let you all know. I actually live in the Los Angeles area so its not too expensive to hop on a plane to the bay but I have to contribute to paying the bills so I have two jobs.

Sorry girls, maybe next time!

:hugs: Well as BnB keeps growning, Im sure meets will start to happen more and more :headspin: Look forward to meeting you someday :hi:

so any idea on a date ?
ps: anything but Valentines week ! i will be dead busy at the shop:)

How about after V-Day than....

Saturday Feb 23? Does that work with everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->