West Coast Meet???

work for me !
so let me know what you want to do ...i can make lunch for every one at home and if every one could let me know there pregnancy status or ttc i will make goodies bags for everyone (included myself:) and yes i am a very good cook !

:happydance: Ill chat with you in a bit. Im getting ready to go home from work. Do you have msn? if so...Add me :)

yes i have msn but you have to contact or invite me (laetitia at frenchtulip.com)
for some reason because i have firefox i couldn't invite you.
talk to you later!

Just to let you girls know, im sure I read a mod saying something about posting e-mails on the forums - they can be picked up and cause spam or something I think (correct me if im wrong). Maybe PM your mails just in case as im not sure if this is a private forum?

thanks for the tips Tilly ...mine is my shop so junk mail i get a lot anyhow ! but good to know i had personnel one as well so i will be careful.

LOL Thanks Tilly, I was just editing them as I read your posts. Thanks for looking out ;)

That day works for me! =) One small request tho, if we could possibly avoid the zoo, since I'll be 34 weeks, and probably will end up needing someone to push me around in a wheelchair by the time were halfway thru LOL.

Sounds like fun! =)

LOL Ok hun.. We will avoid the Zoo :)

Im thinking that it will probably be the 4 of us and maybe do something low key...;)

sure ! so if you want to have lunch and than stroll down 24 th street (loaded with little shop ...) we can do that ...or if you prefer to eat lunch out it is fine with me too . any other other idea holldoll (i see you are close by but don't know where ...)
is this ladies alone or husbands /boyfriends too? ( i don't care either way :)
i will make my house confortable for you ladies if you wish to come over .
Let me know what you don't eat or can not eat :)

I know my hubby wont come :rofl: Im trying to see if my friend wants to come :) She is a mom to a 10 month old.....I am invited her to join the Forum too :)

I dont want to put any hard work on you having it at your place. If everyone is up for it, we could do a nice lunch there and stroll the shops :) Let me know what I can bring :)

I would rather do it without SOs. I need a break from mine and some girl time! I'm up for lunch and hanging out. I'm in Fremont, Miel. I don't know the city that well, I'm fairly new to CA (okay, like 4 years, but still new).

Girl time sounds great!!!! I dont know the City well either Holldoll. Im going to get lost. I just know it :rofl:

It's a little out of your way, but if you want to meet me in Fremont, we could drive up there together. I have navigation and then we won't have to park two cars.

That sounds Do-able. Actually. I just might see if Hubby wants to come to Fremont with me and he can go see his dad while I hang with the girls. His dad is in Union City. :)

That might be a good way to do it. Then you won't have to drive all the way back to Sacramento by yourself.

:) Yeah.... The drive is hard when you are alone :)

You don't need to bring anything guys ! i love to entertain!
Any way my house is 5 minutes way (by car ) and 10 minutes (by muni J church line) from 24 th street so it's pretty close .(it is not walkable so )
But i have to tell you my husband already request to take our car for the day so may be we could all fit in one car when we want to look around :) .
i will ask my husband to figure out direction for you if you need .
i am so exited !!!

I can drive. Like I said, I have navigation and I'm kind of a control freak in the car and like to drive.

I can drive. Like I said, I have navigation and I'm kind of a control freak in the car and like to drive.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I thought I was the only one like that. I feel so normal!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->