west midlands?

yay! someone lol! - where would you like to meet. I wanted to take my little ones to the snowdome to go and play in some snow. do you fancy that?!

I would be up for a meet but Im only just pregnant! not sure I would be welcome!

hey! don't talk bluddy stupid miss! of course you are blooming welcome! the more the better! would you like to meet up at the snowdome? take the kids to play in some snow and we can have some lunch? maybe go to the park and indoor play area, been told its quite good! write back!

rach would you like to come to the snowdome and all that? will have to leave mobile numbers with each though so we can get in touch if need be if any one is lost. write back

Erm yep :D! No idea what its is or where though lol! Im away till next Friday so could onlu do after that if that fits? x

yup thats fine hun. its got swimming there and a thing called snow play, and snowboarding and skiing. sounds good fun for the little one to play in the snow :) they dont get to see it everyday. and i'm pregnant with my 3rd i'm 9 weeks so we can have a chat and some lunch. pm me your mobile number hun? please. so i can keep u updated

Snowdome sounds good but my babys only 6 months so i dont think shed be able to play much :D

well i have a son harrison who is 5 months, so maybe these 2 lovely children can play together?! i think the snowplay is for any age and so it the soft play which seems to be quite good. i also have ethan who is 3 so he will be okay anywhere really but i'm sure we can sort something out. pm me hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->