We've been offered a house!!! **Photos now!***

ive only just seen this hun and i cant begin to tell you how happy i am for you :D your so lucky to be offerd one of those houses and your going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :D what a huge weight been taken off yours and your hubbies shoulders chick :D

its so lovely hun and im just so happy for you

xxxxxxxxx

thats brillaint hun congratulations the house looks amazing

Wow, fantastic. Your new house looks great and everything new. It doesn't get any better than that. :hugs:

H

xx

Wow hun, that is great, I am so pleased for you :D

Thanks for all your lovely replies girls. I'm still on cloud nine! Unfortunately I came down with the sickness bug at 5pm on Tuesday and was throwing up every 10 minutes until 2am so we weren't able to celebrate. :( That meant that we both totally forgot Valentines Day and I still feel really delicate, but still can't stop smiling! :lol: :lol:

We've got the stuff from the Housing Association today and the rent's only £80 a week!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

We're currently paying £54 a week for this poky hole of a flat. And it costs me £40 a week for petrol to get both kids to school and nursery. Stu's boss lives round the corner so he'll be giving him a list in the company van so that's another £30 a week saved. So we're getting the house of our dreams and we'll be £44 a week better off!!!! It's gets better by the minute!!! :lol: :lol:

Dionne - I just want to send you a really big hug hun. You will get there one day - I'm living proof that good things come to those who wait.

£80 a week!!! wow u r so lucky!!! tht is gr8 news hun!! i am so happy for you :D

OOOHH That looks great. I love the "NEW HOUSE SMELL" Lucky Girl! :lol:

oh wow you must be soooo pleased, everything will be brand spanking new which is great, Im jelous lol!

I've had a phonecall this morning from the Housing Association, and we have been accepted!!!!! :yipee:

There was always a very small chance that they could turn us down, so this is an enormous weight off my shoulders. And my friend Ruth has as well! :D

The houses are almost completed, but the roads going to take a bit longer, so she told me it was looking like April when we could move!

Yippeee!!!!! :yipee:

Yay :dance: :dance: :dance:

so pleased for you hun x

April isn't far away WOW get packing :lol: I'm itching to pack already!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member