What’s on YOUR Christmas list

My trusty Fitbit Alta is starting to lose its charge much faster than before and I wonder if I could maybe wish for a new one but I have no one to ask, apart from myself :haha:. OH and I usually don't buy each other anything more than for £50, unless for a round birthday or maybe a special anniversary - and then only if there is something special we want. I think he is going to get me a new pair of slippers and my mum is getting me a bottle of my favourite perfume which, typically for me, is rather expensive. So hmm... do I buy myself a gift?? :p

Always buy yourself something !!! I should learn to take my own advice though ha !

I like your advice :haha:
What is on your list for yourself?

I like your advice :haha:
What is on your list for yourself?

Haha upto now just pjs , slippers, dressing gown . I also seen these hair curlers I would like . I did treat myself to a new winter coat last week actually !

Haha upto now just pjs , slippers, dressing gown . I also seen these hair curlers I would like . I did treat myself to a new winter coat last week actually !

You’ve just reminded me how much I want the dyson air wrap but it’s a) so expensive and b) my hairs still not growing 5 months PP :dohh:

That sounds intruiging! I would like to know more about those curlers and Im going to look up that dyson thing.
Id love to be able to style my hair properly but Im so impatient that a bit of blow drier and then some running my fingers through is the most I usually do. Lol.
But I watched a youtube video the other day for retro pin curls to make a style a la Grace Kelley and I wish that was still in fashion. Sooo pretty. :)

I also want the dyson air wrap but can’t justify the price!

Just Googled it and wow that is extortionate!!

I've used the hair wrap and it wasn't great on my hair tbh. I guess you need to get used to it.

Looks like I'm getting a new car battery for Christmas :rofl:

Oh no! Isn't that so typical though! These things always happen when you want your money for other stuff. I hope you can get a good deal at least.

Thanks. I need my car for school runs so it's got to be done.
My friend reminded me I got a new clutch last year for Mother's Day :-D

Yep and my MOT was extended from June to Christmas eve!!!

Urgh our car is due it’s yearly service and we need 2 new tyres I think !!

The hair curlers are three barrled . Loads of makes about if you google it . Wowsa yeah those Dyson ones are stupidly expensive !!!

Those 3 barrel curlers look so cool! I pictured something different in my mind lol!
senior-woman-hair-rollers-home-77967541.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"