What’s on YOUR Christmas list

monkee12

Reaction score
We focus on what to get our children for Christmas but what’s on your list?

I don’t have anything on my list as such except Ikea Vouchers to get furniture for our new house x

I actually can't think of anything! Probably some books and some things for around the house.

Tbh not much. With our transfer coming up I’ve said a new nightie would be nice and some thick socks :). Oh and it’s a bit boring but I normally love bath stuff as I love my baths :lol:. Don’t really want much tbh!

I've seen nothing that I'd like this year. Probably some Vans or Puma and Adidas trainers I keep sending OH pictures of which I can't bring myself to buy because I feel guilty.

I don't know I'm the worst to buy for.

I really NEED new trainers. My karrimors have holes in the netting but I continue to wear them because I put everything else first.

I don't really have a list as such but there are things I wish I could have and know I won't get cause I have such horribly expensive taste lol.
I am probably going to ask for another pair of slippers from OH (like last xmas) cause the kinds I like don't seem to last long lol (soft soled ones). I like these ones https://www.bodenimages.com/productimages/productxlarge/20wwin_a0602_nar.jpg <3

I've asked for a new coat from my mum. She's also offered to pay part of our new carpet.

DH I've asked for PJs, socks and the M&S snowglobe gin.

Otherwise the usual smellies,candles, diary/notebook,socks, PJs

I've not really got anything I'm after this year. I do need some new clothes but planning another pregnancy so trying to hold off on them.
I think I'm going to save the money to put towards decorating the house next year. We need new sofas and everything.
I would quite like a slow cooker but I'm not sure how much I would use it in reality.

For the first year I don’t have a list as long as my arm :haha:
I really just want house related gifts this year. We need new slats for the blinds, I want new curtains for the bedroom, scatter cushions for the new sofa, both boys rooms are being plastered ready for decorating and they’ll need new carpet, the dining room needs papering :haha:
So if anyone was to buy me a bag of wallpaper paste or a paint brush for Christmas I’d be grateful lol.

Dr Martens Atlas shoes, Starfrit 'the rock' pan set and Charlotte Tilbury scent of a dream perfume :)

For the first year I don’t have a list as long as my arm :haha:
I really just want house related gifts this year. We need new slats for the blinds, I want new curtains for the bedroom, scatter cushions for the new sofa, both boys rooms are being plastered ready for decorating and they’ll need new carpet, the dining room needs papering :haha:
So if anyone was to buy me a bag of wallpaper paste or a paint brush for Christmas I’d be grateful lol.

Sounds like me! I'm excited to get my stair carpet for Christmas :)

I still can't think of anything hahaha

I cannot think of one thing. I could do with some new clothes but DH thinks that’s boring. .

I might ask for some slippers , dressing gown and pjs . I live in these in the winter !

Its so funny being an adult isn't it? How many of us have said they want things for the house or pjs? :haha:

I did have new slippers on my list but my old ones fell apart this week so ordered some more.

Other than that, the new Nigella book and one of those soup mug/tupperware things that you can put in the microwave.

Not very exciting stuff!

My trusty Fitbit Alta is starting to lose its charge much faster than before and I wonder if I could maybe wish for a new one but I have no one to ask, apart from myself :haha:. OH and I usually don't buy each other anything more than for £50, unless for a round birthday or maybe a special anniversary - and then only if there is something special we want. I think he is going to get me a new pair of slippers and my mum is getting me a bottle of my favourite perfume which, typically for me, is rather expensive. So hmm... do I buy myself a gift?? :p

Did my list:
Puma trainers
Disney storybook Belle pallette
Disney storybook Cinderella pallette
Disney storybook Tiana pallette
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume
Juicy Couture Noir perfume

We move in to our new house in two weeks soooo... house stuff :haha:

My OH has bought me AirPods :shock: but no idea from anyone else!

Nothing really :haha:

I always love pyjamas and slippers, and anything to save for our wedding would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->