what a miracle

kathy khuz

Reaction score
my son is adopted (4yo), i thought i never have a chance to have children after 4 years trying and waiting... he is my first miracle thing....

my 2nd miracle.... is my my princess (2 yo), after 2nd iui procedures....

then i wanted to have another child... but the drs said it's not possible for me to cenceived naturally, and i have to go through another iui procedure last year... but failed again... the problem is, my weight keep increasing due to the fertility drugs that i have to take....

then started mid of this year, i've decided to reduce my weight (i was sooo big)... i managed to loose 15kg in about 3 months....

and i target to get my ideal weight in next 2 months... then only me and DH will try for another baby... but i don't stop praying, hoping that i will pregnant again....

this month is our 8th anniversary... what a miracle... i've done UPT at home, sursprisingly, it's positif.... but the 2nd line very faint... repeated the test 2 days later, it became darker... then done with other brands... and digi of course... they are came out with BFP signs... yeayyy... finally, i've conceived naturally....

can't wait for my next appointment to repeat the ultrasound.... last monday ultrasound, can't see much, dr. said maybe it's too early...

:happydance:

OMG!! congrats hun what a miracle!!!!!! heres to a happy nine months xxxx

aw that is amazing news :D and will give hope to many women too. congratulations! :hugs:

Wow that truly is a miracle......many many congratulations! xx

thanks u all....

i went for 2nd ultrasound yesterday, finally i can see the baby sac... but still small, dr said i'm only 4 weeks of pregnancy... i don't understand it... i have bfp since 2 weeks ago, and the baby only 4 weeks? my LMP was on 19 sep 09, which I'm supposed to be about 7 weeks now... anyway, i'm so excited... hopefully everything will be fine....

:yipee:Congratulations Kathy, that is wonderful news and gives all us ltttc'ers a little more encouragement. Keep the faith I say. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->