What a scary way to know your pregnant!

yamkins

Reaction score
So, I just came back from the hospital because I had a lot of cramping I even went home early from work, I couldnt take the cramps! I bled a little, in the beginning, so i took a nap and bled more, im really scared that i may lose this baby if this bleeding doesnt stop by tomorrow or the day after! I don't know if i should be announcing this on here or on the miscarriage support part of this forum. I'm at risk for getting a miscarriage I'm pregnant! on the levels im really low but I am pregnant! If the bleeding stops, I will have a healthy pregnancy! Thank you all who were there for me through this :] pray for me please! I really want to have this bundle of joy!

good luck, I'm hoping the best for you, but i've been there and it did not end well for me personally, but I know others who went on and had a healthy pregnancy. Only time will tell. Keep us updated.

Bless ya, I hope this little one sticks for you! take it real easy. xx

U are in my thoughts and I hope everything turns out good for. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean

:dust:

Best of luck that everything works out x x x

seding you lots of sticky dust!

Thank you all who replied and wished me well! thank you for all your words of encouragement!!! The bleeding stopped and I took an HPT and a big faint positive showed, so I think the levels went up! Thank you, you all are angels :]

FX for you and lots of :dust:

Hoping your bean sticks.

This can be so difficult. I had bleeding and was on bedrest early durning my pregnancy and carried to term, they'll be 2 next month.
A friend of mine did even earlier than me, same thing, only her daughter will be 4 next month.
Another friend had same thing, early on, and saw the baby, and the nexxt day the lil one was gone.

My thoughts are with you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->