What a way to start a day !!!

eeyoresbird

Expecting # 1
Reaction score
:cry: Well thats it got up this morning and she is here:witch::witch::witch: an effing day early I am so devastated. I knew she was on her way but to be a day early she is just taking the p*ss out of me. I know its only been 2 months and I am so stupid to expect so much afetr ten years on the pill but I am broken hearted. To top it off BF is working away and I really really need a cuddle. I can honestly say I have never been so upset. Why did I get my hopes up so high????

Good luck to the rest of u hope u have more luck than me xxx

Ill change my ticker tonight, dont really feel like doing anything right now.

To top it of she has turned up with pains that resemble being trampled on by a horse :rofl::rofl:

I know i should be happy that my body seems to have resumed a pretty normal cycle after 10 years on the pill but cant help wishing she didnt show. Suppose its better than her being late and me doing a test on sunday only to get a :bfn:.

Its ok I can handle having a July baby, infact works out well coz BF's b/day is in July !!!

Trying to smile, gotta get on and go to work eh.

Thanks hun xx :hug:

i know how hard it is i had 10 months of no afs and then have had 7 months of v v painfull ones not nice wish it was just easy as we get told to get that :hug: we try nealy all r lives to not get preg and wish we didnt have af then when it comes to ttc arrr its a night maer but we will get there chin up next month will be youer month and the bubs can have a b'day same as daddys. :hug::hug::hug:

Sorry hun. Just think the sooner she's here, the sooner she's gone and you can get on with trying for that BFP again.

X

So sorry she arrived for you. I can relate to how your feeling. I have been a total monster today, she arrived yesterday for me. Thought I was fine about it....clearly I am not! :cry:

I think its natural to get our hopes up, there are so many of us on here that have got :bfp: this month, it will be our turn soon.

Keep smiling :hugs:

:hug:

So sorry hun. Don't worry ... now she's here, you can concentrate on the next cycle - start making a plan and thinking about when you may ov etc... take your mind off it!

:hug:

I am so sorry the fat ugly :witch: got you!! I truly hope you have better luck next month! I can relate to you though, I too was on the pill but for about 11 years and last month I really got my hopes up to high and I was devastated when I got the BFN. That's why I refuse to get my hopes up this month and fully expect AF to arrive that way I'm all the more surprised if its good news but not terribly let down if its bad news. Take care hunny and like said above..start focusing on this next cycle and try to plan your timing and think about fun details that can surround it to take your mind off of it. Good luck hun! Take care. :hugs:

:hugs: to you. So sorry, I got my first AF today since starting TTC and have got the most awful hip and back ache with it, don't normally get this!

I know it is disappointing but on the positive sign at least you are having periods, after 8 years on the pill I came off it to TTC and had no periods at all for 12mths - then found out I was 5 weeks pregnant at a scan to check what was going on with me.

Good luck for next month.

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->