• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What about NOT having a uterus makes you an expert on pregnancy again??

Skywalker

Reaction score
Sorry, just frustrated with my guy and thinking about some of the things you ladies have told me about your guys on these threads. It's just so frustrating. WE'RE the ones in our bodies, WE'RE the ones who actually know how we're feeling, yet we're doubted or even worse, ridiculed, or not helped or supported, by guys who basically think it's all in our heads because well, you know, NO ONE knows better what it feels like to be pregnant than a MAN, right!? :growlmad: I mean, I like to think if I were a guy, I would at least know that I DON'T have any point of reference to know how pregnancy feels and I would try not to judge, even if I couldn't fully understand. That's sort of how I operated before I was pregnant. What IS it that makes a guy feel like he's the authority on pregnancy when he's not read ANY books on the matter and is just going off his own opinion, which is at odds with the experiences of so many pregnant women AND the medical community???

I think most of them are like that..I have had issues with FOB from the beginning :-/... good luck trying to get him to understand anything!

I think most of them are like that..I have had issues with FOB from the beginning :-/... good luck trying to get him to understand anything!

Lol. I'm going to suggest to him to get really drunk the night before work and then have to wake up on time, make breakfast, groom himself, and be highly productive at work, and then come home, make dinner, and clean the house, and then suggest to him that if he wants to see what the first trimester is really like, have him do that every single day for the rest of the trimester with me and see how HE feels! :haha: Not QUITE exactly how I feel but it might approximate it somewhat!

a lot are like that, it really bothers me, heck my DH even had the nerve to tell me that childbirth really wasn't that bad that I was just making a big deal over it :dohh: however he was silent after he saw the look I gave him, this was only about 2 weeks post partum.
My DH is not sympathetic at all with my symptoms its always "oh well you wanted in" errmm ouch!

I sick and tired of being told I don't feel sick or tired.. You don't know how I feel!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->