What age do they start to laugh?

JWandBump

Reaction score
My little girl Emily is 8weeks old on friday and shes a very smily baby, when you talk to her she will babble back to you. Its so cute lol

When she's really smiling at you, its almost as i she going to laugh or something. Its like she doesnt quite still know what to do yet tho and just coughs of something lol

What age did your LO start to laugh? :flower:

Harrison was 16 weeks, 12actual but i think thats quite early, im not sure :shrug:

Emma is now 12 weeks n is always smiling I am waiting every day for the laugh!!!

It sounds like Emily is about the same as Lucy (who is 9 weeks old tomorrow). We get LOTS of smiles, often accompanied by noises and gurgles, and we think the gurgles are starting to sound more like giggles. I can't wait to hear her laugh!

My LO was about 12 weeks... and it was at the fact I called my OH a 'pig'!

same here with olivia--seems like she is about to or wants to, but hasnt so far.

I'm still waiting and she's nearly 17 weeks - guess I'm just not that funny :haha:

Kaidie had her first proper belly chuckle laugh at 19 weeks..xx b4 that she would do little laughs

Hollie was about 9 weeks when she laughed...it wasnt a fully blown laugh like she does now but deffo a laugh, shes always been a smiley baby with her first smiles about 4 weeks old.

She was 6 or 7 weeks old but I had no idea it was earlier than normal. It was a definite giggle.

Callum was about 14 weeks I think when he did a proper belly laugh x

Ethan started laughing at 9 weeks. It happens when we make a particular sound or tickle his sides hehehehe

Amara was 16 weeks old. I was playing with balloons trying to get her to laugh (as she had looked like she was trying) but it wasnt working, so I gave up. I turned round and she chuckled :haha:

LO first did at 14 weeks but even now she doesnt laugh much xx

Ava was about 3 months old, can't remember the exact week x

Mine started about 14 weeks. Try lots and lots of tickling... that's what got my LO to giggle :)

we get small squeals of excitement but still no proper laughing at 6 1/2 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"