What Age Will You Stop Babywearing

I still wear Emma. I'll wear her until she gets too heavy, or if she wants to stop. But for now we still love it. :D

I am SO happy to see 2-4 year olds loving it. I don't think I could cope without wearing my boy.

i would still be wearing ds1 if i wasnt pregnant with SPD lol and have worn ds2 since being pregnant but not for any lenght of time my SPD doesnt cope with it. need a ring sling for baby though

I still wear izzy who is 2.4 because she is too heavy to be carried without and we go out for long periods so cant expect her to walk everywhere. rarely take the pram out though cant be bothered

I've stopped wearing as much as I used to because I just find it too hot but once Summer is over I plan on pretty much fulltime babywearing again! There are lots of babywearers where I live and I regularly see mums with 3-4 year olds on their back.

As long as we both enjoy it really. Although when the new baby arrives I am planning on alternating which one goes up, so hoping I can still carry on way into my pregnancy.

I never wore my oldest who is now two when she was a baby. But I do wear my now one year when he was 7 months to until now. I put my oldest in the mei tai carrier a few months ago and she loved it! Since then I wear her and love the bond we have. Yeah she looks to old to be wore but she's only two and is lighter than my one year old. She only weighs twenty-one pounds and my one year old weighs 25 pounds. When she gets tired of it we will stop because she'll never get heavy lol. With my boy he no longer seems so interested in it as she does so only a few more months with him. He thinks he's grown and she wants to stay mommy's baby.

I also wore youngest during my third pregnancy which unfortunately ended with SIDS for my third child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->