what am i feeling??

#1onway

mum of one
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what my aches and slight cramping can be? it the area of my ovaries. I found out that i had a mmc on 19th feb and opted for the medication option, i passed the baby on the 23rd (i found out at 12weeks but baby stopped growing approx 9 weeks). I was bleeding for 18days, only very light for the last 7 days. I'm now having aches and slight cramping and was wondering whether this could be because im ovulating? or maybe my AF coming? We are TTC again so i'm hoping that it may mean ovulation, any suggestions x

Hi i felt the same for about 2 weeks. I was 12 weeks and baby was 7w 3d when found out about my MMC around the same time in Feb as you.
Was concerned so called the early pregnancy unit. They said it was just internal bruising and my uterus healing. I've just got AF recently so it could be either OV or AF. Fingers crossed its OV and you'll have some luck. Are you charting temps at all?

Hi, no i'm not charting temps. The main reason is because i dont want to focus to much on it, although i know i am just trying to convince myself otherwise. I really hope it is because im ovulating as my hubby works away and i only have a week left with him and he's away for a month :-( hence why we are TTC before my AF. Do you think it would be worth trying ovulation test? or just wait and see?

I bought ovulation tests, a BBT thermometer and some conception lubricant today ( not that Im going over board or anything). It wouldn't do any harm to test but thats justs me.

If you're trying not to focus on it maybe its best that you don't. Hope it all goes to plan before he goes away.

Thank you, i think i will leave it this time just to prove to myself i'm not focusing on it, honest ha! We were lucky to get BFP straight away last time so i'll just keep my fingers crossed it happens soon. Hope eveything goes well for you and you get a BFP soon too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->