What are/did you do for holidays with your prem?

sunnylove

Reaction score
I am struggling with deciding what to do with DS for the upcoming holiday season. Now that the winter (and RSV) season is almost upon us, I am very wary about taking him out in general, even to family's houses. We had decided to go to my husband's dad/step-mom's for Thanksgiving because they seem to have the most cleanly house out of our other parents' (my parents have indoor animals, so a lot of dandruff/pet hair, and his mom is a hoarder and has piles everywhere). Once we were formally invited to their place, they informed us that an additional 5 people would be there, so there would be a total of 12 people. Once I learned that (originally I thought there would only be 7 people total), I became VERY wary about attending... even if no one is sick. I feel that is too much exposure, especially since it will be RSV season then. And I have no idea what we're going to do for Christmas.

What did you do with your prems for the holidays, or what do you plan to do?

I didn't get to take my daughter to Thanksgiving because in Canada it is in October and she was still in the hospital. I took her to 3 different family Christmases and she was fine. People held her and she didn't get sick. She was 1 month and 10 days corrected at Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"