what are some of your dreams for your lo's future?

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
when i look at alexa, i can see her whole life in front of me, and i often think about some of the hopes and dreams i have for her future. i know it's her life, but there are some things i hope are included in her future. what are some of the things you hope for in your childs life?

wishful thinking, but, i really hope that alexa will never go through the stage in her life where she "hates" me. i also hope that she knows that she can share anything and everything with me, without worrying that i will be angry with her. i want her to grow up in a loving home, with a mother and a father. i want her to be self confident, proud, and know how to defend herself. i hope she is ambitious and not afraid to go after any dream she has, and i hope she finds passion in learning new things. i also hope that she realizes that she is an individual and that that is a special quality.

I just want Ally to be happy really. I don't care what he does or anything as long as he doesn't hurt others or himself doing it. I'd really like him to be confident in his abilities and have good self esteem and belief.

I also hope he doesn't have to live through any wars or anything really awful which will mean he suffers. Like, I hope we don't get invaded by aliens or anything in his lifetime lol.

Hope he lives a long and happy life.

Same as what bethanylee says , i just want my daughters to always be happy no matter what they do.
I hope they are always positive and try there damn hardest to achieve what they want and not laze about waiting things to happen to them.
Overall want them to be happy , positive and when things knock them down they will try even harder :)

All I want for my boys future is Health and Happiness. As long as they have these two things I will be happy.

i want my kids to find partners who love and respect them, i want them to be happy with their apperances and happy with who they are.

i also want them to be able to use sign language.

great points everyone! i agree with them all, especially health and happiness, which i pray for her every night. also the respectful and loving partner is important. health, and happiness are obviously the main two. i just also hope that she never listens to those who say her dreams will not come true, and continues believing.

health and happiness also not to make the same mistakes in love that i did x

i want Ted to be bilingual and to fall in love one day and to never have his heart broken.

Of course the main one is for Chloe to be happy. BE healthy- I have many health problems and dot want her to go through what I have to.

I would love her to be a footballer like me and her dad. She definitely has strikers feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->