What are things that you do now, that you didn't before TTC

Does anyone else stare at their BFN's? I stare at mine and then hold them under the light and strain my eyes to maybe catch some sort of imaginary shadow of a second line.
Yeah and I bend and contort the strip too (IC) to try to see some kind of imaginary line. Do not after giving up on the test (approx 5 minutes I think I gave up) bend and play and pull on pieces before putting in the garbage. About 1 min after doing so I saw a second line. I got momentarily excited only to see it disappear about 30 seconds later.

Does anyone else stare at their BFN's? I stare at mine and then hold them under the light and strain my eyes to maybe catch some sort of imaginary shadow of a second line.
Yeah and I bend and contort the strip too (IC) to try to see some kind of imaginary line. Do not after giving up on the test (approx 5 minutes I think I gave up) bend and play and pull on pieces before putting in the garbage. About 1 min after doing so I saw a second line. I got momentarily excited only to see it disappear about 30 seconds later.

:haha::haha:,u guys all make me feel so normal,:hugs::hugs:

Okay, confession time, when I've stared so hard at that BFN that I can't deny it any longer I close one eye and then the other to see if that magical BFP will show itself if I take it by surprise.

So far it hasn't, but next time . . .

ha ha i love this thread, made me laugh. here's a first for me: i tipped a glass of wine back into the bottle last night after hub asked me 'should you be drinking that??' I also feel relieved once i'm into the 2ww as don't have to worry about BD'ing so much:) Lurking around the baby aisles in supermarkets/maternity sections in clothes stores and feeling sad, avoiding friends who are pregnant, imagining symptoms...

Not sure if anyones added this one:

Cry when DH says he's "too tired".

Yep mellybelle , I've done that many times.
Also to add to the imaginary bfp on a hpt. I take the hpt out of the dustbin after about an hour just in case and hold it up to the light in about 4 different rooms! Then take it apart and do the same all over again.
I spend hours on fertility friend searching charts like mine to see if it looks like a pregnancy one.
If I read of a bfp on here and they say' this was the only month that I did this' ie doing a head stand or taking a certain supplement, I will rush out and buy the same and make sure we try the head stand too!!:wacko:

We dont tell anyone that we are TTC. But if ever someone mentions that someone else is 'trying too hard" "should just relax and it'll happen", then I am ready to rip their head off. I never used to want to rip peoples heads off over stupid comments.

Ok, so I did want to rip people heads off over stupid comments, even before TTC. But I didnt want to rip their heads off over stupid TTC comments.

Me Mellybelle!!! Definately with you on that one!!

And.....it's been known that we've had a major scrap on an 'good night' (bummit!!) and I've had to try forget about it and use all my womanly charms to get him in the mood when I really want to rip his head off!!!!!:gun:

Me too jax! Having to back down, flirt and send sexy texts even though I'm seething about an argument, all because it's fallen at my fertile time!

I must admit with my BFN yesterday I went round every window in the house and every light to see if I could get it to become a BFP :blush:

I've always wanted to rip people's head off over TTC comments such as "it takes time"; "just relax" and other rubbish like that.

I've always hated the "are you having any babies then" comment that ALOT of my in laws say but I've found the best way of stopping that question as I look at them blankly and say "so you would like to know if we having sex then?" Funnily enough no-one has asked since :devil:

Me Mellybelle!!! Definately with you on that one!!

And.....it's been known that we've had a major scrap on an 'good night' (bummit!!) and I've had to try forget about it and use all my womanly charms to get him in the mood when I really want to rip his head off!!!!!:gun:

So so true,hate it wen that happens,:haha:

Hmmmm lets see things i do now, well i stress a lot more, thats for sure, and i am so aware of what my body is doing, even when i tell myself, to just forget about it and relax, bam i see EWCM and i go oh oh its time, or i feel o pains, which i swear i never felt before. Now i notice every little twing and cramp that i never noticed before, i mean when af showed up before she showed, now its like oh oh i felt a twinge lol. I never thought twice about doing anything before ttc, now i think oh should i pick that up, its heavy and i could be pg, or i should not have that glass of wine, what if, well for now thats one of the things i stopped doing, i am tired of putting my life on hold for something that has not worked in over 3 years. Now i want a glass of wine i have it, or i go on rollercoasters, in general i am just going to have fun again, and if a little one decides to stick around then :happydance: and if now, well at least i am living my life.

We dont tell anyone that we are TTC. But if ever someone mentions that someone else is 'trying too hard" "should just relax and it'll happen", then I am ready to rip their head off. I never used to want to rip peoples heads off over stupid comments.

Oh yes!!! yes yes yes, amazing how much i can hate friends I loved five minutes before they said that. Also not one of them can tell me how to calm down and not try too hard but still try hard enough to get pregnant. before my last MC I went on the first trimeser boards and asked how many of them were stressed and trying too hard and still got pregnant and loads of people answered that they had been.. SO now I can honestly say to people that you can stress and still get bfp so leave me alone... thanks I feel better for that rant.

Jax
And.....it's been known that we've had a major scrap on an 'good night' (bummit!!) and I've had to try forget about it and use all my womanly charms to get him in the mood when I really want to rip his head off!!!!!

I can so identify!

I also fish through the bin in the hopes that my latest BFN has turned into a BFP and my eyes (when I took the test apart and held it up in every light) were deceiving me.

It will all be worth it in the end!
:dust:

I also fish through the bin in the hopes that my latest BFN has turned into a BFP and my eyes (when I took the test apart and held it up in every light) were deceiving me.

It will all be worth it in the end!
:dust:

Once upon a time I would have been horrified to hear that someone went rummaging through a bin to find a stick that they had peed on! Now, I think, why wouldnt you fish a peed on stick out of a bin for another look, just in case there was a line there all the time, but you didnt see it the first 68times that you looked at it.

Oh dear.....we really are all effing nutjobs arent we????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->