What are things that you do now, that you didn't before TTC

I must admit with my BFN yesterday I went round every window in the house and every light to see if I could get it to become a BFP :blush:

I've always wanted to rip people's head off over TTC comments such as "it takes time"; "just relax" and other rubbish like that.

I've always hated the "are you having any babies then" comment that ALOT of my in laws say but I've found the best way of stopping that question as I look at them blankly and say "so you would like to know if we having sex then?" Funnily enough no-one has asked since :devil:

Oh I have to steal your response to all the TTC questions!! My in-laws are always making comments because the other siblings are either pg or have kids. I'm a little excited now. :haha:

I love each and every weird thing that everyone has posted.

...and anyone ever take an HPT on the day they get their AF even though you know that it's your AF but maybe just maybe it's implantation bleeding or maybe you are one of those women who will have period type bleeding even though you are pregnant?
Yeah, ummm me neither....:haha:

Not on the day of AF but if I thought my period was unusually light when it is over I thought hmm maybe that wasn't *really* AF...

OMG Cui

I am sitting here on day 14 waiting for ( late ) Ovulation considering doing a Test ( even though when AF arrived I did one anyway just incase it wasn't really AF) because I may just be pregnant already which is why I am not Ovulating!!!!!

Thank-You - you have saved me the cost of yet another one

:rofl: This thread is awesome! Thankfully no one else is in the house right now or they'd think I was crazy laughing like this!

I've cried when I've seen young girls with babies. Like the HS girl down the street. I see her walking to and from HS each day, then after school I see her walking her baby. I know she didn't plan that baby, it just happened and here I am, old enough to be her mother, trying so hard for my first.

I'm active on a message board for the first time in years and extremely thankful for it! I can't imagine going through this without at least being able to read threads like this that make me feel less crazy! None of my friends are TTC, they either have kids (and live far away), don't want them or gave up (my BFF, who lives across the country from me, adopted 2 yrs ago). And most of my local friends are either younger and single or older without kids so I have no one to relate to in my circle.

I POAS starting at 6dpo. :blush: DH said it was ok since they are IC's! Today was a BFN, not like I really expected anything different!

I stare at my chart for ages, maybe if I look hard enough I'll see some kind of sign.

I check out my bbs during the TWW to see if they've gotten any bigger.

I forget about my cup of tea brewing in the kitchen because I'm reading/responding to a thread! (No lie, I just realized I just did it for the second time!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->