What are we entitled to?????

Miss Happy x

Reaction score
Hya girlies

I was just wondering when the time comes to start trying, what exactly are you entitled to if you work fulltime hours in an office??

Just wondering how much would get and what would need to save........

Hope every1 is ok xxx:hug:

Depends on your company your might be able to get enhanced materninty leave. you will have to contact your hr department. you should also be able to claim working tax cdedits and family tax credits

I agree with Lozzy, it's different for everyone depending on the country you're in and the company you work for! Everyone gets something though, I think, and I'm pretty sure the more hours you work the more you get when you're off!

You get a years maternity leave no matter where you work. And if you have worked there for 26 weeks when you are 15 weeks from your due date most of your maternity leave is on 90% pay. Working tax credit, family tax credit and some rubbish vouchers for a fiver a week for fruit and veg lol. From what I can gather anyway, please correct me if im wrong! x

i think its 9m payed and then u can take a further 3m unpaid.

I sooo live in the wrong country.

In the US most employers give you 3 mos unpaid but some mums go back sooner b/c they need the money.

:(

in the uk, if u dont qualify for maternity leave from your employer for what ever reason, then you get £400 ish from the government for 9m as well as ur tax credits

as far as i am aware you are all entitled to a year maternity leave but only 9months of maternity pay. The government pay is around £450 a month and that is all you are entitled to. your company can pay you maternity pay, but how much is up to them.

mine was 12 weeks full pay
12 weeks 1/2 pay plus SMP (governemnt maternity pay)
12 weeks 1/2 pay including SMP
then the rest of the time on just SMP

but it is all down to your company. hope that makes sense. the pay is SHIT really but at least your at home with little one.
OH and you must be on low wages to get any of the milk and friut and veg credits - i get nothing, boo to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->