What are you all calling your boys?

Our DS is called Noah and this little one is going to be Milo :flower:

My fave name if its a boy is Theodore James (theo). My first born is Alexander Stephen. x

I chose my boy name within about 5 minutes of my BFP.

Milo Anthony Bernard.........but I am having a baby Millie instead which took me over 20 weeks to decide!

If mine is a boy he will be called Hugo Phoenix

X

I love Milo, OH loves Louis. I like Louis but I really want him to be Milo.
I'm letting OH think we are still deciding but I'm hoping on the day he will let me call the baby what ever I want since I just went through all that pain! Lol

We are having a girl this time, but i'll share my boy's names :)

We have Isaiah Joseph and Elliot Nehemiah (knee-ah-my-ah).
If this one would have been a boy we were going to go with Levi Israel. Other names we have tossed around are Ezra and Angelo.
I wouldn't call those "current trends" but we loved them :flower:

Best of luck!

Our DS is called Flynn and baby on the way is going to be called Blake :hugs:

Eli Cole for us! :) we have had some opposition to the name but I have squashed all of it with a reminder that this is MY son NOT theirs.

my son is called Cain Jake but im keeping the others hushed for now

Our son is Maximilian "Max" and if I am having another boy he will be Alexander Henry.

Other boy names I like are Everette, Emmett. Elliot, Maddox and Knox.

Our top name for a boy is Leo at the moment! :) Seems to be getting quite popular.

My nephew is Hugo, his new cousin is Felix and my sister has Sawyer on her list if the one on the way is a boy. I also have Nixon, Phoenix and Jaxon (bit of a pattern there?).

Although i only have a little girl, if we had another baby and it did turn out to be a boy i always liked the name theo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->