What are YOU asking for Christmas !

Babybump87

Reaction score
So guys we are busy buying for everyone else but , what are YOU asking for this year !

I cannot really think of anything too exciting yet ! Just the usual Pjs Slipper perfume and make up haha DH thinks that’s boring !

Just perfume this year... Maybe some wellies.

I've been waiting for OH to replace a mug he broke 4 years ago, I've been putting it on my list every year so I give up with that one lol.

Oh no Smartie ! That must have been annoying I would have ended up just buying it myself haha men are useless sometimes!

I've asked my mum for some new clothes. (When your old jeans start wearing away and getting holes in its time for some new ones (I love my old jeans lol).)
The usual PJ's, slippers and perfume. I normally ask for house stuff but I'm quite happy with the house at the moment. Apart from a nrw bath panel hardly a Christmas gift though lol

No idea what I want.

There’s a couple of very big things I’d like (eternity ring, Dyson hair dryer) but I doubt I’ll get anything like that as we have just booked a trip to Mexico for our 10th wedding anniversary next year.

I"m asking my parents for a smart thermostat. So exciting, right LOL

Currently waiting for Jeffree Star to reveal his holiday collection. Will see what I want from that and if it isn't much then possibly a few DVD's.

I'm lusting after a new laptop BUT I will probably go for something more practical and ask for new pans.

DH wants a smart watch but might get him sock :haha::haha:

Haha we always end up asking for something for th house while the OHs get computer games etc

I'd love a night away, either with DH or alone if we can't get a sitter, I'd love the idea of going alone but I bet I'd find it strange as I never get time alone, failing that some money for new clothes would be lovely

No idea what I want.

There’s a couple of very big things I’d like (eternity ring, Dyson hair dryer) but I doubt I’ll get anything like that as we have just booked a trip to Mexico for our 10th wedding anniversary next year.

I personally don't recommend the Dyson Supersonic! I've had mine since May last year and it doesn't feel as powerful as it once was. It takes forever to dry my hair now and I have a shoulder length bob, where as it took at least 6-7 mins before when it was long (mid-bottom back)!

A laptop desk, a glass bead weighted blanket with duvet cover, and shoes.

I've been getting back into mountain biking lately, so something to do with that would be nice!

A laptop desk, a glass bead weighted blanket with duvet cover, and shoes.

We’ve got a new Labrador puppy so I’ve asked for some new wellies perfect for walking him in the winter. Then it will be the usual slippers/pjs

Oh I like this thread!

I want westlife tickets. Sad I know. Haven’t got much chance though they go on sale 9am tomorrow morning and I’m out.

I’ve not got a very big list this year to be honest. I don’t ‘need’ anything and am trying to be mindful of how much things cost if they are just luxuries.

New perfume, pyjamas and maybe some clothes in a smaller size. That’s pretty much it.

Oh I like this thread!

I want westlife tickets. Sad I know. Haven’t got much chance though they go on sale 9am tomorrow morning and I’m out.

I’ve not got a very big list this year to be honest. I don’t ‘need’ anything and am trying to be mindful of how much things cost if they are just luxuries.

New perfume, pyjamas and maybe some clothes in a smaller size. That’s pretty much it.

I will be saddo with you too lol , cause boy would I love some of those tickets !! They were my absolute favourite boy band !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->