What are YOU asking for Christmas !

My watch died several months ago, and one of my trainers has a hole in the sole, so I’ll be asking for replacements for them. I need a watch which doesn’t have a metal back, due to a weird allergic reaction I get, so probably a swatch, and the trainers were ASDA cheapos, thinking of maybe upgrading to some nice converse. I’m changing jobs and will be getting hardly any pay in november, and payday in my new job is the last working day of the month, so will be after Christmas. So the Christmas budget will be taking a serious hit! And asking for things I actually need and would otherwise buy for myself doesn’t feel too extravagant. Hubby will ask for DVDs and Lego sets probably:roll:

I got my tickets! Great seats too. So I don’t really want anything else for Christmas I’m happy now lol. Just got to wait til June!

I've asked my DH for some acrylic paint pens for painting rocks.

I ask for a treadmill every year for the last several years. I probably won't get it again. :haha: When it gets cold her I get inactive. I hate walking in the cold! I also can't get the the gym enough to make it worth while. Rather have some equipment at home.

Well, I've bought the make up that I want and also a new (to me) iPod as mine is running out of space and even though I've got a pre-owned one from cex it's got a much higher storage. So I know I'm getting at least some of what I want this year :haha:

my DH surprised me with a Fitbit Versa as an early Christmas present :)

I asked for Rod Stewart tickets :oops: (guilty pleasure), which I know I’ve got because my dad gave me the money to get them on 02 priority yesterday \\:D/

Other than that I have asked for a ring I can wear everyday, 2years since I took my wedding ring off for good and I miss having rings on as I don’t own any others so I would like a nice one off the kids. Think my mum is taking them to pick me one :thumbup:

Looks like I'm getting a new Cambelt for Christmas!
Seriously this bloody car is costing me a fortune!
I want to sell it but I need to get DD1 to school and then to work (we moved her to a village school so can only drive) bit haven't got the money for a newer car!

Last edited:
Looks like I'm getting a new Cambelt for Christmas!
Seriously this bloody car is costing me a fortune!
I want to sell it but I need to get DD1 to school and then to work (we moved her to a village school so can only drive) bit haven't got the money for a newer car!

We've just had to do so much to the car too. Same situation where 2 of our boys are in a school in a different village as it's the one where we used to live. Also DH needs it for work. Want/need a newer one really but that won't be happening any time soon

I want some Doc Marten chelsea boots, an instant pot and some clothes from Joanie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->