What are YOU asking for, for Christmas??

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I haven't thought to much about it until recently..

Ive asked for a family ring (one of those ones with the birthstones of me my sons and DH)

A turkey Pan

and...

A filing Cabinet

Nothing to exciting :haha: Maybe some more Camera Gear as well
:flower:

A deep freezer. It's just me and daughter so when I cook things like lasagna or soups or anything that makes a bunch, I love to freeze and my refrigerator's freezer gets full up fast. I also want socks and the Willow Tree mother/daughter keepsake box. That's it.

I don't really know yet. There's a few films I would like but always feel guilty spending money on myself so maybe those

So far I've decided I want a new purse (a good quality one) and a Sailor Moon cup lol.

I've just asked for pole fitness clothes if he must insist on buying me anything :rofl: I have said my Vegas pole expo ticket can be my present :haha:

Oh and one of those granny trays that sit on the bath so I don't drop my phone in. I'm serious lol

I'd like some nice bath stuff like bath bombs/bath salts etc and some nice pyjamas

I've asked for a new apron and a kettle. Which is kind of sad. I'd also like a bit added to my tattoo, I just know I'd never get round to booking it in :dohh:
I keep asking OH for a car... I think the answer is no :haha:

a year off cooking christmas dinner and some bits a bobs from Dior and estee lauder :)

DH asked me awhile ago and I said books (as always, lol), a specific Tarot deck I've been eyeing and slippers.

I'd like a couple of Pandora charms and some new clothes, or money/vouchers for :)

It's not a Christmas present as such but next month we are getting a new car for me to run the kids round in, so I won't be asking for anything, maybe just some pjs and smelliest from the children.

Pandora charms, perfume, new pjs and chocolate and a vintage tea set. I'll be happy with anything though :) I much prefer to give presents :thumbup:

A new bike. I'm hoping to do a hundred mile bike ride for charity next year so a new bike will be ace!

The only thing I really really want, but won't get because its too expensive, is an slr camera.

So far I've decided I want a new purse (a good quality one) and a Sailor Moon cup lol.

I love Sailor Moon. No one ever knows what I'm talking about when I talk about it.

I would like a fitness tracker band, new clothes, some cushion covers and a new mug because OH smashed mine... again.

Tbh I'd be happy with a huge new mug.

I want a tumble dryer and a new pair of boots. Really exciting I know!

I love Sailor Moon. No one ever knows what I'm talking about when I talk about it.

I would like a fitness tracker band, new clothes, some cushion covers and a new mug because OH smashed mine... again.

Tbh I'd be happy with a huge new mug.

Ah yay, glad someone else loves it too! My little brother used to watch it when we were younger and I got hooked on it :haha:

I have no idea what I want. But am glad everyone else asks for such exciting things.
It was my birthday on Wednesday so OH got me what I wanted... a new iron and ironing board :rofl: xx

Vouchers for new clothes mainly I think.
Up until last week I had asked my parents for a trip to ikea where I could pick out some furniture I needed that they would kindly buy me but we managed to save and purchase these ourselves this week so now I can ask for vouchers instead :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->