what are you buying for your Mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mums got the holy nativity pandora charm
And we're paying for her flight to Tenerife

I got my mum a Yankee candle with a shade and tray. MIL got a diary set that she likes, a wine/chocolate gift set and a M&S toiletry set. Step MIL also has an M&S toiletry set and a cookbook.

a set of absolut vodkas
set of yankee candles
playboy perfume
tetley mug set
sweets
and im getting a pic of the kids done seems a bit crappy but she wouldnt tell me what she wanted

She's getting a gel nail kit from boots, some neals yard body lotion and some slippers from me and my sister

Iv got her a new knitting bag and christmas Nana cup, I will also get her a big box of chocolates, and Prob some pjs. Me and my sister are cooking the christmas dinner cus that's what she said she wanted :haha: a day off christmas dinner duty!

Bits and bobs from lush, new straighteners, chocolate, Taylor Swift CD, UGG gloves, a necklace, a coat and some Liz Earle handcream :) xxx

I sent my mom a box of dark chocolates (her favorite) and a DVD of a television series that airs here but not there that she likes :)

A Willow Tree angel, she collects them. As well as chocolates and a photo calendar of the girls. For MIL we got her a pretty candle, chocolates and a plush scarf/glove/hat set.

Both my mum Mil and Fils gf are having bath stuff and a gift certificate to the spa

Loads of stuff lol if I can remember... 4 china mugs, a Laura Ashley China mug with a dog on it, lulu perfume, florentyna purse spray, florentyna deodorant, molton brown hair mask, lunch bag, scarf, teapot with knitted tea cosy, loose tea gift set, dove salt and pepper pots and that's all I can remember xx

https://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/catalogue/personalised-perfume-bottle/

This ^ with some nice perfume I haven't bought yet and. Personalised photo calender so far xx

We've got my parents a couple of joint presents, a large hand painted dish from our holiday, a salt and pepper set, some Jack Daniels apple punch. Then my mum also has a DVD and my dad has an audio book.

My mum's got a Boots Royal Jelly giftset from us, and a nice bottle of wine from LO. MIL is having some gardening stuff (I forget exactly what I got, think it's gardening gloves, a kneeler, and a seed sorter thing) and a bottle of vodka from LO.
Apparently my two year old buys everyone booze! :haha:

I've got mine:
A fleecey jacket
Far away gift set
2 Pandora charms
Woodwick electric burner
A selection of Yankee tarts

Still need to get her a bath set :)

I'm doing my mum a gift box, with scented candles and various moisturisers, lotions, shampoo and stuff that she likes. We bought MIL slippers as that's what she asked for. Spent £10 on my mum and she'll probably still say i shouldn't have spent that much.

Acer Iconia 7" tablet
Tablet case
Flannel pyjamas
Slippers
Earrings (from Lucas)
I'll probably get her smellies or something too.

Ive bought her a valentino perfume set, yankee candle jar, a scarf from accessorize, some thorntons choc truffles and some nars make up x

My mum has a royal doulton figurine, 3 Thomas sabo charms, snow fairy shower gel from lush, dove gift set, large Yankee candle, chocolates and pyjamas.

Mil has a loccitane gift set, philosophy shower gel, Leighton Denny nail polishes, opi hand cream, Kipling purse and a desk calendar for at work.

Got mine a nice bag and purse, nightie, slippers and photo mugfrom girls and large canvas of dd2 when she was born (she has dd1)

MIL is a pain to buy so she has a bottle of wine and a spa voucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"