what are you buying for your Mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got my mum a custom made apron, Paul Hollywoods new book and a big cupcake carrier :) Oh and a calendar of the kids and my nephew.

Can you tell she likes baking...? Lol

My Mum is having money as she wants to decorate her house and my mil is having a voucher for a spa and 2 wooden carved animal heads

I went with a DP voucher, I'm one of four so we've all got vouchers for the same shop then she can have a treat in the sales.
She has a coat problem (two wardrobes full of coats) so think I can guess what she will return with.

My mom is getting new pics of the kids. Doesn't sound like much, but she'll likely get us yet another end cap throw blanket that cost around $5, so we'll be even. I used to put a lot more effort into gifts for her, but I just stopped caring so much when she doesn't even try.

My MIL is getting the whole collection of Thor, Avengers, Hulk, Iron Man movies on BLu Ray. She loves them. Also got her a grandma sweatshirt, some snowman decorations, hand painted canvas art ornaments for her tree with each family member's names on each ornament, Frozen on Blu Ray (she loves it), and some hand painted winter themed canvas art for her walls

A white ceramic bread bin from me and mark
Gel nail polish, wine and socks from k

She's asked for the bread bin and new socks :haha:

My mum and mil have a gift voucher and both have personalised calendars also got my mum a Yankee candle, pj's and slippers, a body butter set, chocolate liquors and got my mil to open a Yankee candle set, a smelly set and a bottle of wine

Versace perfume and have ordered her a necklace but if that doesnt arrive in time i know there are some m&s silk pjs she likes:thumbup:

Chelsea boots
Scarf
Bag
Nail varnish

MIL DID have
Cardigan & jeans & personalised pen

Got my mum a Hobby Craft gift voucher also got

Dressing bow
Pjs
Slippers
Ghost perfume gift set
M&S cardigan
M&S scarf
A bronze lady from Next
Black magic chocolates
Fold up shopping bag
Mum mug

From gabby
School photo
(need something else with grandma on it)

MIL has got an M&S gift voucher also to her

Dressing own
Nightie (still need this)
Slippers
Royal jelly giftset
Gardening loves
Gardening tol set
Marmite cheese knife set
Gloves and scarf set
M&S scarf
Thorntons chocolates
Fold up shopping bag
Litre bottle of gin
Flower growing kit
Mum mug

From gabby

School photo
Nana Boofle keyring
Nana wine glass

In your honest opinion do you think these are even? They are other with us for Christmas this year. I know MIL has got more to open but my mums gifts are more expensive and I hate to differentiate

I got my mum a music docking station for her Samsung, ck eternity perfume, big purple one chocolate, photo frame that says grandkids on which will have a recent photo of my lo's. Will probably buy some more bits this week, she's deserves it :thumbup:

Garden plant signs, citrine earrings, compact mirror with light in, Fenjal body wash, photo calendar, personalised bauble, choccies, Carluccios hamper. Still need to order her roses and buy a bottle of Commandaria.

I got my mom a nice pair of earrings.

MIL is getting a gift basket I made up with:

Wine
4 different packs of chocolates
Lip gloss
Nail Polish x 2
Nail Polish set
Christmas Ornament

a lush gift set and a calendar with pictures of the boys

A wireless printer with more ink and paper.
I always ask and this is what she wanted this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"