What are you dressing your lo in for bed tonight?!

starrybean

Proud Mom of One
Reaction score
Our room was 22 degrees lastnight & it's hotter today, so I'm thinking either a romper + 1.0 sleeping bag or maybe just a vest & sleeping bag?!

What are you putting your lo in tonight??

Good question! I was wondering the same thing. Vest and sleepsuit + 1 tog, just vest and 1 tog or just sleepsuit and 1 tog. :wacko:

Romper and swaddled in a cotton pillowcase. I did this last night and lo was fine. Our room was 22 as well

vest, thin jammies and 1 tog bag

it's 24 degrees in our room, Poppy sleeps in just a short sleeve vest and a 0.5 tog sleeping bag, we co sleep so is extra warm as it is.

a long sleeved vest and a 1.5togg grobag our room is 19 degrees
<3

I went with the short sleeved vest & 1.0 gro bag in the end as I'd rather her be too cool than too hot!!

Long sleeved vest and 1 tog sleeping bag - our room is about 24 degrees xx

Ok,I don't know if our room thermometers wrong or something but it almost always says between 21-24, but we still put 4 blankets on LO, plus vest, plus sleepsuit and she's just the right temperature. Her temperature really drops when she sleeps at night and she wakes up crying when she's cold if we just have her in the sleeping bag, so we use sleeping bag and blankets??

Our LO is wearing a short sleeved romper and a sheet to cover him. Its currently 25 degrees so got the fan on too! x

My lo slept in a vest, babygrow and thin sheet last night and it was 21 degrees. Will prob sleep in the same 2nite. xx

Pyjamas and a 1 tog sleeping bag, it is 22 in there now. If it gets any hotter I might put her in a baby grow with arms but no legs and the 1 tog.

Long sleeved vest and a 1 tog Grobag - I like to keep her arms covered as I worry about them getting too cool! x

Ok,I don't know if our room thermometers wrong or something but it almost always says between 21-24, but we still put 4 blankets on LO, plus vest, plus sleepsuit and she's just the right temperature. Her temperature really drops when she sleeps at night and she wakes up crying when she's cold if we just have her in the sleeping bag, so we use sleeping bag and blankets??

thats quite a lot of layers for the temp hun, do you check her temp at the neck? babies hands and feet are always cold as it helps regulate thier temp. Having said that, you're her mom and know what's best every baby is different and some are colder than others just like us x

i guess LO will be sleeping in a short sleeve vest and his swaddle blanket. we have had the window open all day. and will leave it slightly open untill we go bed.

no-sleeved vest under a thin sleepsuit and just a sheet but our bedroom's 24 degrees, hoping it cools down i appreciate a 22 degree bedroom but thats just 2 degrees too much for me lol xxx

Just a nappy, sleepsuit and a thin blanket. I would just have done nappy and sleepsuit but without the blanket, she just rolls around all over the place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"