What are you dressing your lo in for bed tonight?!

Its 28 here in cyprus, maddox.is.a vest with a.thin blanket sheet and.the.fan on a medium.settin

Short sleeved vest and 1tog for alex. Debating on what to do with Tori tho!

Mines currently in a short sleeved vest, as its 26 degrees, but the sleeping bag is open underneath him so if it drops I can zip it up, I'm worried about him gettin cold but would rather that then him get too hot xx

A sleepsuit and a 1.0 tog sleeping bag :) It gets cold between 2-6am so I think he'd wake up cold if I put him in just a vest or a T-shirt and his pj bottoms.

Short sleeved vest and 2.5 tog sleeping bag.
She is never too hot though

LOs room is 25 degrees at the mo. He is in a shorty romper. Put him is a sleepsuit last night but he seemed far too hot and the temp was lower than this.

short sleeved vest and swaddled in a cellular blanket. Last night it wasnt as warm and she was in just a babygro and was swaddled. Its warmer tonight though.

Just a sleepsuit atm - when we go to bed later depending on the temp in our bedroom we might put a thin blanket over his legs but will see how it is later.

He has a very warm body temperature so I always worry about him getting too warm.

2.5 sleeping bag short sleeve vest, window open, but we have a co sleeping cot so will keep an eye.

At 22c I would dress LO in a bodysuit.

Our room is currently 25c and she wears a bodysuit. Anything lower than about 21c and I put a blanket on her too, not that it stays on her for long!

started in a vest and sleepsuit, but decided to be sick all over that outfit so put her in a romper suit without a vest. no blanket or sleeping bag she is just too warm. will check on her and put a blanket over her before i go to bed.

Well seeing as its 91degrees here now, probably her summery PJs - shorts and a tank :)

Vin's asleep in just a vest, no sheet or anything as it feels gross tonight and he was all clammy in his 1 tog bag. I might throw a sheet over him later but I can't even close the window now. I miss winter!

Thanks everyone :D it's 23 degrees tonight, I put her in a long sleeved vest (no legs) & a 1.0 grobag as I think the temp might drop tonight as it's gone cooler out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->