What are you getting for Christmas?

Loobs

Baking #2!
Reaction score
Thought I'd try and distract myself from the baby fever!

What are you getting for Christmas?

I have asked OH to buy me a selection of vouchers - I'd like to spend them in the January sales on nice things for our honeymoon. So I've asked for Accessorize and Next and he can use his imagination for the rest!

My parents have got me a ticket to see the Lion King at the Edinburgh Playhouse in January so looking forward to that! We've planned a girly night out for that night!

X

I've seen lion king at Edinburgh Playhouse twice now, it was awesome (second time I got free tix from work) although quite a high percentage of annoying badlybehaved kids the second time I went.
Today I bought some new boots my parents are giving me money for as a present, I'm having one if those alarm clocks that wakes you up with light and it's my birthday early Jan so hopefully a few surprises as well.

Thats great you enjoyed the Lion King - I've heard a few mixed reviews. I love the theatre though :) Pity about the kids, thats not so good!

I'd love one of those alarm clocks! I'm not a morning person and think a nice gentle wakening would help me, I'd be interested to hear how you like it!

X

I've got a Pandora charm, a bag, Miranda's maracattack exercise DVD and something I don't know about. It's probably from my son as I like stuff with 'mum' on it :)

I can't wait to get stuff with Mum on it :) Must be the best feeling ever! X

Woohoo, Lion King! Sounds like it will be a fun night out!

Hubby and I are taking each other out on the 27th while my parents watch our daughter (saving the actual presents for Evelyn). They got us a hotel room downtown so we can just stroll around the city and have a date night again. :happydance: There have also been rumors of a Coach diaper bag, since my addiction to Coach is well known, lol!

Thats such a good idea when you've got LOs! Some quality time together plus a babysitter :happydance:

Had to google Coach bags to have a nosy - LOVE them!

X

So far I know of a few things from OH (I picked them LOL) I have some shirts, a scarf, a wax warmer and some wax tarts and a huge set of nail polishes. That's all I know of, but he said he will be getting me a couple surprise things also :)

Oh I really love it. I always insist on mum cards at every birthday and holiday too :)

The one I really treasure though is my heart and T charms (my son's name is Thomas) for my Pandora bracelet :)

No idea what I'm getting! I've been dropping hints, so will see :)

So far I know of a few things from OH (I picked them LOL) I have some shirts, a scarf, a wax warmer and some wax tarts and a huge set of nail polishes. That's all I know of, but he said he will be getting me a couple surprise things also :)

Sounds lovely - my OH bought me my tart warmer last year and I am totally addicted to buying tarts for it. I have a dedicated tart drawer :haha:

Oh I really love it. I always insist on mum cards at every birthday and holiday too :)

The one I really treasure though is my heart and T charms (my son's name is Thomas) for my Pandora bracelet :)

I will definitely be insisting on that too! I loved getting my first fiancee card and I am totally looking forward to my first wife one! Thats so sweet, I love jewellery with sentimental value :) x

I've asked for an iPad, don't know if ill get it or not and I know that hubby has brought me the new babyliss curler that I asked for. I'm so excited to use it!!

I've asked for an iPad, don't know if ill get it or not and I know that hubby has brought me the new babyliss curler that I asked for. I'm so excited to use it!!

Lucky girl! I'd love to hear how you get on with the curler, I really fancy giving it a go! I'm always looking for new ways to curl my hair, to make it quicker and last longer! Hope you get your iPad - thats awesome! x

DF got me a ring sling which is being shipped. I told him go get it lol. My parents, MIL, and grandparents will give us money for our holiday. My sister and BIL are regifting us some presents from their engagement party as they got a lot of doubles (pots, cutlery, plates, towels etc).

Dunno bout anything else. Tbh I always get crap presents outside of immediate family as they don't know what I like.

DF got me a ring sling which is being shipped. I told him go get it lol. My parents, MIL, and grandparents will give us money for our holiday. My sister and BIL are regifting us some presents from their engagement party as they got a lot of doubles (pots, cutlery, plates, towels etc).

Dunno bout anything else. Tbh I always get crap presents outside of immediate family as they don't know what I like.

Had to google the ring sling - it looks fab! I'll be waiting one of those! *adds it to the ever growing list…* :haha:

I know my mummy gift now as OH wanted me to personalise it (not the world's greatest speller). It's a Christmas bauble :cloud9:

don't think im getting anything really. we are saving up for a loft conversion. im hoping for a nice 'mummy' card from my little ones though. i love it! and my wife card too.

any money we get will be spent on 'luxury' items for our home that we normally couldnt afford to buy eg special towels, nicer wallpaper etc

Had to google the ring sling - it looks fab! I'll be waiting one of those! *adds it to the ever growing list…* :haha:

If you're interested, this is the one we got. It's converted from my dream wrap (woven wrap that is), which is a Girasol rainbow light.HERE

I also got another dream wrap (every wrap is my dream wrap) that was meant to be for Christmas but I got it early. It's Natibaby red cats. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->