what are you getting your 4 year old girls?

babyv13

Reaction score
I have NO idea what to get my DD for Christmas, and I don't want to buy a lot of stuff she doesn't need just for the sake of it :wacko: but would still like some inspiration! :haha:

I would so so love to take her to Disneyland Paris between Christmas and New Year (her birthday is NYE) for her present for both but it's so expensive :nope:

My dd is 4 as well. I was going to get her a trampoline, but she said she didn't want one. I plan to get her a hatchimal. She's currently obsessed with the tiny hatchimal colleggtibles and has been wanting a big one, so we'll see if she still wants one come Christmas time. Idk. I'm like you in that I don't want to buy stuff just for the sake of buying. I've done that in the past and it's just a waste of money. Right now dd is really in to Paw Patrol, so maybe a Paw Patrol toy, but again, we'll see if her interest changes by Christmas. At 4, they're finally old enough for some board games, so thinking about that. Good luck. A trip to Disney would be awesome! I always love adventure gifts.

DD was 4 last Xmas and we got her a few playmobil sets, rollerblades, aquabeads, remote control car and some board games.

The only thing on my list for her at the mo is a Rainbow Mermaid Barbie and a Playmobil set, but I'm not sure which one yet. We're going to Harrods Toy Kingdom and Hamley's in a couple of weeks and I'm planning to just take note of everything she likes there and use that as her list if she doesn't ask for anything herself. (obviously not planning to buy everything she likes otherwise I'd have to sell an organ :haha:)

Playmobil, my little ponies, play food, board games and some educational bits like magnets, books etc

My daughter was 4 years 3 months at Christmas and we got her some lego, playmobil, board games, shopkins, disney princess dolls and some paw patrol stuff amongst other things. It's all been played with pretty well since.

Following
DD is 4 general ideas so far are

Barbies
Paw Patrol
Learning Games (such as orchard toys games)
My little pony
Accessories for dolls house

It's DD 2 I am struggling for she will also be 2 in December !

Following! My DD is 4 on the 21st December so I need birthday and Christmas ideas! :dohh:

I have no idea. The trouble is my dd is spoilt rotten not just by us but also the wider family so she has a lot already.

My daughter will be 4 in November and she loves anything magical and animals so far I have got her some fairie dolls unicorns mermaids and in Argos I have got her some tea cup puppies :)

My dd2 turns 4 in September. She is getting a bike for her birthday (she has been waiting for ages for one, and can already ride without stabilisers so is just waiting for her birthday to get her own!)
She is getting some barbie stuff, lots of sylvanian families bits, dress up, some games, I was thinking about a camera of some sort as she absolutely loves taking pictures of people/things. She also loves little nick nacks so lots of little bits and bobs to bulk it out

I started buying and got a couple of the Barbie Fashionista dolls and a scientist one. She has mine and my sister's old Sylvanian Families and loves them so I'm thinking about getting her a new family and furniture set too. :)

Back to add: I've bought a Hatchimal and a game (Elfun...mixed reviews so we'll see)
At this point, I'm thinking: karaoke machine, camera (the kidizoom?), some lego

She really wants a skate board even though she is much too young, imo, but I may get her one anyway if she's still interested

I like the idea of getting her some sylvanian families. I just shudder at the thought of getting her more toys though. She had her party at the weekend and her birthday yesterday and my house is a tip because there is nowhere to put all the new toys!

Following

Barbies
Paw Patrol
My little pony

The younger ones are so much harder to buy for. My DDs are 4 and 2 and the eldest has had pretty much everything. I struggle to buy DD2 something that the oldest hasn't had....so far we have walkie talkies on her list

Following

Barbies
Paw Patrol
My little pony

The younger ones are so much harder to buy for. My DDs are 4 and 2 and the eldest has had pretty much everything. I struggle to buy DD2 something that the oldest hasn't had....so far we have walkie talkies on her list

My dd3 is around the same age as your youngest and she is getting pretty much the same as her sister. Sylvanian families, playmobil, barbies, some board games, kids make up, art/craft stuff, playdoh. They play with everything together anyway and they will have a bigger collection to play with.

DD1 just seen these barbie/animal type dolls on the TV so they have been added to the list .

They are £8.99 in Argos and are called Enchanimals I think it is lol

Might be useful for those little ones are into barbies

I started buying and got a couple of the Barbie Fashionista dolls and a scientist one. She has mine and my sister's old Sylvanian Families and loves them so I'm thinking about getting her a new family and furniture set too. :)

ooo scientist Barbie! where did you get her?

When DD was almost 4 at Christmas we got her a bike, doggy doo game, craft equipment, board games and hair accessories. It's always hard to know what to get as family buy her so much too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->