what are you getting your 4 year old girls?

My daughters are 4 and on there list is a tablet
Baby Annabel doll and accesories

My daughter has just asked me this morning for the ben and Holly little castle and the elf tree. She starts school in 2 weeks though so will wait and see how the new influences change what she wants.

My 4 year old (currently three but will be 4 before xmas) is getting a bike as her main present (as are all the kids) and then she will probably get a doll, some trolls bits because she's obsessed at the minute and then lots of books/craft bits.

When ds1 turned 4 his birthday and Christmas presents included:

An innotab max - which he loved playing with
A 'grown up' scooter
Some simple board games
Puzzles
Dress up costumes
Some cd's with 'real' songs that he'd started to like

My daughter will be 5 a couple days before Christmas but for the last year or so, she has really been into Playmobil and Barbie and has always been obsessed with baby dolls.
This year she will be getting the Playmobil children's hospital and Ambulance. Plus a couple of Barbie dolls and a puppy surprise.

My daughter will be 5 a couple days before Christmas but for the last year or so, she has really been into Playmobil and Barbie and has always been obsessed with baby dolls.
This year she will be getting the Playmobil children's hospital and Ambulance. Plus a couple of Barbie dolls and a puppy surprise.

Just a FYI there is a small playmobil hospital on John Lewis...it's the take along hospital and is £25. I wanted to get the bigger one but we just don't have the space with the pre school and house. So this is a good compromise.

Playmobil children's hospital
A iPod type thing

Not sure what else ��

I have no idea! Dd is 4 just after Christmas and really struggling. Getting her aqua beads as she's asked for some and a nerf gun as she always plays with her brothers but apart from that I don't know. She mentioned some shopkins shoppies? I think that's what they are called? I looked at them but not sure as she hasn't mentioned them since.

Bought my just turned 4yr old some lego juniors Disney princess sets today. She has recently asked for a 'shaky bum scooter' and another American girl doll... and LOL dolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->