What are you girlies doing for ....

Imi

Reaction score
Bank holiday ... YAY!!

Im leaving at 4am in the morning to go to Gosport (portsmouth) to see my great aunt and uncle and other family who i haven't seen in 4yrs or more, REALLLY looking forward to it and i shan't be back till monday (Eve) so i will have LOADS of posts to catch up on, and can make you ALL jealous of my GORGEOUS tan!:rofl:

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY GUYS AND GALS!
:hugs:

Ill be working on the monday, but it will be at contracted hours plus actual hours worked at time and a half :D

I am going camping
cant wait xx

Ohhhhh nice Dionne, hoping the weather stays nice!

Where you going?
xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=5313

I cant be bothered to type it out again lol

x

:hissy: dont get me started about this holiday my fookin work have stiched me up so basically ive not benifited from it at all ive worked tuesday wed thurs an in on sat what a piss take!

Oh an when im off im painting my kitchen lol!

Have fun girls on ur hols!
xx

Not really doing anything this weekend .. dont really want to do anything until i find a new job in case it takes ages to find anything .. so being boring .. lol

You could go for a picnic ... nice and romantic just the 2 of u!!

xxx

Yea think we should do something ... even if its just drive somewhere and stop and go for a walk or something .. weather is gorgeous at the moment so will be nice if it stays like this.:happydance:

DIY!! Going to finaly break the back of the kids rooms, getting the electrics done, floors laid, shelves etc up and furniture built.

Stick in there dinner at my mums and a visit from Marks mum and . . . . .

OH picked up an XBox 360 today!!!!! so Im going to be neglecting you all for a while lol!!

were not doing anything OH is nightshit but going to the park later since its been such a lovely day (down by the river clyde its lovely) might catch a fishy for my tea :rofl::rofl:

this is where we are going :)

its like a holiday site but no beach lol
its in the middlands

https://www.billingaquadrome.com/home.php

Ohhhh looks lovely Dionne!

https://www.discovergosport.co.uk/

Thats where i going!!
xxx

it is so yvanne its bank holiday monday, thast why im getting child benefit tomoz, i already told you this woman :rofl:

easter monday is not a scottish bank hol!!!!! it says so in my diary and on both my calendars!!!

I do belive yvanne is right ....

Tis not a bank holiday in Scotland :)
xxx

So how comes im getting bank hol pay then??
I dont have to work monday but ill still get paid if i dont...

it is yvanne :p im telling you otherwise i wouldnt be getting child benefit tomoz and my cheque would clear on monday but it dont clear till tuesday so ner ner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->